Chapter 7

Lucius

As I was waking up, I looked directly at the face of the most perfect being I've ever seen.

I flipped onto my back, rubbing my face.

So it really wasn't a dream.

I thought back to yesterday when I gave him our first begging lesson. I also found out this boy seems to have a serious degradation kink. I'm pretty sure he's not aware though.

Well, he will be soon. There's hopefully lots of other things I can introduce him to... right, we'll have to explore for some time before pinning down likes and dislikes.

I can also base rewards, funishments and punishments on that.

Look what this boy is doing to me. It's unlike me to get so excited over things.

I fish for my phone on the nightstand and look at the time.

7:24 am.

Pretty late, aren't we? I guess his presence is calming even in my sleep. It's been a while since I've slept more than 5 hours.

Speaking of his presence, his scent is a little whirly right now. Did he wake up?

"Good morning, my Mate." I greeted, turning my body towards him again.

He sleepily looked up at me with those stunning eyes.

"G'morn'n..." My boy said groggily, moving closer to my chest and curling up in it.

Touched by that simple action, I stroked his hair while sinking into his deep scent.

I thought back to yesterday once again. How gorgeous he looked while squirming and whining under my every touch. His beautifully deep moans, his delightful screams of pain.

I had to resist the urge of taking him then and there with every single cell of my body. After he came and passed out from it(he must've been exhausted) I had to rush to the bathroom to jerk off before cleaning him up.

Actually, I nearly jerked myself off onto his unconscious body, but after some short deliberation I decided against that.

Suddenly I felt my boy's scent change into something a little more intense.

I shifted my attention to him and felt that he was embarrassed, possibly because we were both naked. And... slightly aroused?

As soon as I realized the latter, I flipped us over so that I was lying on top of him, pinning him down with my weight.

"Good morning, Mathias." I said with a lazy grin.

I felt his arousal thicken at that. "We got ourselves a horny little thing here, don't we?" I edged while rubbing our groins together.

He let out a sexy groan and countered by mmoving his hips upwards, making the friction between our groins grow stronger.

I decided to just let him do what he wants for now. Firstly because he's been so good up until now. Secondly because we don't really have that much time on our hands right now to do anything fancy from my fantasies.

And I was still on top of him, so even if I let him do like he wanted, it was still limited to that position.

It was fortunate that we were already naked, with no clothes bothering our contact. If it were possible, I'd never change that.

That thought was pushed aside however when Mathias began rubbing both our dicks with his hand.

I let out an approving grunt and just let him do his thing while heatedly observing his expressions.