Chapter 1

Jessica's P. O. V.

"Jt, put me down!" I laugh as Jt runs around the field, with me on his back. Jt puts me down.

I grab his arm, "Well, as much as I love piggy back rides, I have to go practice. And so do you. "

Jt leans down and kisses my cheek, "Alright, love you. "

I smile as I walk away, "Love you too. "

Jt and I are super close. We're not dating, just good friends. I'm also really good friends with Braxton Miller and Jalin Marshall.

***

1 WEEK LATER

I'm in Oregon to visit my family and friends. That's where I'm from. My sister goes to The University of Oregon and I'm going to meet her on campus. When I get there, I run and hug her, "Jamie, I missed you so much. "

She pulls away, "I missed you too!"

I look around, "Wow. This is a beautiful campus. "

Jamie nods, "Isn't it? C'mon, I have some friends I want to introduce you to. "

I follow her to the football field where the football team is practicing. We go sit in the bleachers and watch the practice.

I look at Jamie, "Why are we here?"

Jamie grins and nods toward the field, "Because I need to introduce you to someone. "

Oh yeah, I forgot she was a trainer for the team. I raise my brows, "Oh? And who is this person?"

Jamie smiles so wide, "The quarterback. "

I nod, "Marcus Mariota, right?"

Jamie nods, "He's such a great guy. He's a total sweetheart. Not to mention, he's incredibly gorgeous. "

I laugh as the football practice ends. When the guys start walking by us, Jamie yells, "Marcus!"

Marcus looks in our direction, removing his helmet and walking over.

I can't help but bite my lip. He is really good looking.

Jamie grabs my hand and skips over to Marcus, stopping in front of him.

Marcus looks at me then back at Jamie, "Who's this?"

Jamie grins, "Marcus, this is my sister, Jessica. Jessie, this Marcus. "

I smile as Marcus pulls me into a hug, "It's nice to meet you, Marcus. "

He nods as we pull away, "You too," He looks at Jamie, "Jamie, you've talked about your sister before but you never mentioned how beautiful she is. "

I laugh and bite my lip, "Thank you. "

Jamie laughs, "I know. She got the looks of the family. "

I laugh and nudge Jamie, "Oh shut up, you know you're the gorgeous one. You always were in high school. "

Marcus looks at me, "Well it's not high school anymore. "

I smile, "You're right. "

Jamie grabs my arm, "Hey, so, I have to meet up with a friend and work on a project for class. It'll take awhile. "

I sigh, "Oh, it's fine. I'm sure I can find something to do. "

Jamie looks at Marcus until he says, "Jessica, I can keep you company. If you'd like?"

I smile, "I'd like that. "

Jamie claps her hands together, "Great! So, I have to go. Marcus, you go shower and I'll take Jessica to wait by your car."