Phone Number

The house was quite big. It had two storeys, both of them completely separated. The upper floor was already given to someone.

I entered the house and was mesmerized by it. But there was something strange about it. I could feel goosebumps.

" Mom, are you sure this house is not possessed? "

" What do you mean? "

" I mean this house is quite big and the previous owners left some of there stuff too. The rent doesn't match. Its much cheaper than it should be. "

" Its not possessed. But.... " She suddenly got quiet.

" But what? "

" The people who lived here before us had an accident. " She looked away.

" What kind of accident? " I asked.

" The woman killed her husband and step son. She was arrested and her own son got into a car accident. "

" WHAT. "

" It happened six years ago. There is nothing to worry about. It was also given to someone else before us and they lived here for three years. "

" Still Mom. "

" Its close to your college and internet cafe. Its also cheap. My workplace is also close. Its a win-win. " She looked at me with pleading eyes.

" Fine Mom. " I sighed and gave her a smile. She hugged me and showed me my room.

Honestly, the things i went through was much worse than a house with a bad history. Also it happened years ago so there is nothing to worry about.

I entered the room and looked around. There was a bed and closet left behind by the previous owners. The room was exactly according to my taste. It gave the view of the city and the bed was placed opposite it.

I checked both the things for sign of any blood but they were clean. I sighed with relief. I could really use these things.

After setting down my suitcase, i started unpacking. My mom was observing the workers that were setting our furniture. They also brought my study table and dresser in the room.

The family who lived above us also came to greet us. They had a son, Yeonjun, who was in highschool and a daughter, Yeonhee. She was the same age as me and studying in the same college, but she was a year ahead as i took a year off in highschool due to my condition.

They were really nice people. Mom became friends with aunty. Yeonhee asked me if i wanted to go to college together with her to which i agreed. Even if we weren't in same class, it was nice to have someone to walk home with.

After dinner they left and i also decide to rest thinking about all the nice stuff i could do in college.

I tossed around in bed with excitement. Finally i drifted off to dreamland.

I felt as if someone walked towards me. Someone was panting heavily. I couldn't open my eyes. I could feel someone's presence close to my ears.

I heard a male's voice whose breathing was ragged. His voice was shaking.

" Help Me, Save Me. "

I jolted up from my slumber. Faint light was coming from the window directly at my face. I looked around but there was no one here. But my eyes widened when i looked at my wrist. It had finger marks on it like someone grabbed it tightly.

I immediately ran to my mom who was cooking in the kitchen. She smiled when she saw me.

" Can pigs fly? Miyoung woke up early. " She chuckled.

But i didn't find it amusing. I got close to her and showed her my wrist.

" Mom, did someone came last night? I don't know where these marks came from. "

She kept staring at me as if i was insane.

" Miyoung what marks are you talking about. "

I looked at my wrist and gasped. There weren't any marks there.

Was my mind playing games with me.

I just shook my head and started eating my breakfast. Maybe it was because of that strange dream.

After finishing, i quickly changed my clothes.

I heard a knock at the front door

I heard a knock at the front door. I opened it to see Yeonhee. She smiled and we walked together to college.

It was exactly how i imagined it to be. Students were entering in groups. Few of them were playing around the field.

I can make better memories here so i can forget all the memories from the last five years.

Yeonhee introduced me to some of her friends. They were all very nice. I finally got to my class. Most of the class was filled so i took a sat in the third last row. A girl was already sitting there.

" Hi. " I smiled at her.
" Hi. " She returned the smile.

" What's your name? " She asked me. " Miyoung. " I replied. She stared at me with her mouth hung open.

" What. " I furrowed my eyebrows.

" We have the same name. " She squealed.

" No way. " I looked at her with wide eyes. She nodded and we both burst into laughter.

Soon the professor came and class started. Turns out she and i had all the same classes except for one which i didn't mind. We walked together the whole day.

I was so happy that i forgot about that strange dream. After coming home, i made dinner. Mom was still working and she left a note saying she will be late.

When i was alone again, my mind started over thinking.

Its too quiet. Its too calm. A storm must be coming. Its never too calm in your life.

" Shut up brain. " I said to myself and started washing the dishes. It was eleven in the night so i decided to go over the things that were taught in class.

Just as i was about to go and sit at the study table, my clumsy ass decided to trip and collide with it, causing my things to fall down and some to went under the bed.

Great. Just great.

I took a torch and went under the bed. Just as i was about to grab the pen, something caught my eye. There was something scribbled on the wall under the bed. I got clsoe to it and my eyes widened at what i saw.

.

There was a number written on it with red permanent marker.

Follow me and if like it please don't forget to vote.