Change

I woke up next morning in a really good mood. I didn't get that nightmare and i also got to talk with my soulmate.

I was having a giddy feeling in my stomach. I got up from the bed and did my morning routine. After finishing, i checked my phone for new messages. I giggled seeing his message.

I made breakfast for both of us

I made breakfast for both of us. Mom was quite surprised seeing me in the early morning but i guess she was happy i was finally returning to my old life.

I waited for Yeonhee and we walked together to college. I didn't tell her about my soulmate because i had stopped telling people as i feared them using this information against me. It had happened before.

My crush on the school's popular boy got revealed and well he turned out to be a douchebag. He insulted me in front of the whole school after which the bullying increased causing me to attempt suicide. That was a wrong move. Why should i take my life over those fu*kers?

We reached college and i saw the other Miyoung there. Yeonhee went to her class while i walked with Miyoung to our class.

After college we decided to visit a salon. It had been sometime since i last went to a salon. A little wouldn't hurt.

We entered the salon and got a ne hairstyle and other things. It felt really nice to do normal things with them.

After that we decided to go to a cafe. I was about to enter it when i bumped into someone. I looked up and saw the guy i never wanted to see, my highschool crush.

" Sorry. " I said and moved forward ignoring him.
" Miyoung? " He said to gain my attention.

Both of us Miyoung looked at him. I didn't wanted it to get out of hand.

" Yes. " I said. " You don't remember me? "
I tilted my head trying to show that I didn't recognize him.

" No. " I raised my eyebrow. I gestured my friends to come and left him there confused.

" Do you know him? " Yeonhee asked.
" No, I don't. "
" He is a popular boy in our college. " She replied and my eyes widened.

No. Absolutely not. That means there are chances of bumping into him. F*ck my life.

" I didn't knew. " Miyoung replied.

" Me too. " I said.

We talked about lots of things and didn't realize how much time passed. I walked back with Yeonhee.

As soon as i got home, i made dinner and quickly ate it before going into my room and settling in my bed with phone in my hand.

I immediately called Seokjin.

After a few rings he picked it up.

Seokjin:
     Hi. Miyoung.

Miyoung:
Hi. Seokjin.

Seokjin:
    Please call me Jin.

Miyoung:
Okay. Jin. So how was your day?

Seokjin:
    It was great. We practiced our dance and singing. We also decided on the date we are making our debut.

Miyoung:
Really. I am so excited.

Seokjin:
    Me too. How was your day? It must have been great because i wished you luck this morning.

Miyoung:
Seriously.

Seokjin:
    *Giggling* I guessed it from your voice. You sound happy.

Miyoung:
Yeah. It was great. I went to a salon with my friends. Then we went for coffee. Except meeting a person i didn't wanted to meet, everything was great.

Seokjin:
   That's great but may i ask who was the person you didn't want to meet.

Miyoung:
It was my highschool crush. I absolutely hate him. He was the reason i got bullied in school.

Seokjin:
   Wait. You were bullied. Are you alright? I hope you are fine.

Miyoung:
Yes, i am fine. It was two years ago. I have gotten over it.

Seokjin:
   Great. But if you ever want to talk about it, i am all ears.

Miyoung:
   Thank you. I appreciate it.

Seokjin:
    So what did you do with him?

Miyoung:
I acted as if i didn't knew him. Poor him. He was so confused.

Seokjin:
    *Chuckling* Serves him right.... Oh my practice is starting. I will be going. Talk to you tomorrow.

Miyoung:
Okay. Good luck for your practice. Bye.

I hanged up the phone and looked at the time. It was twelve in the night. That means Mom was going to be late. So i decided to sleep.

Shutting my eyes close, i immediately drifted off to dreamland.

I was running at full speed through the streets of our neighborhood. I felt anxious like something bad was about to happen.

It felt like i was trying to find something or someone but i didn't knew where to go. I heard the familiar voice again.

Help Me. Save Me.

Following the voice, i moved towards the direction of my house. I could see it in the distance. As i entered my street, i saw a figure climbing the stairs of our house. From the looks of it, it was a guy. I ran after him and i heard him mumble the same words.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed his wrist. I turned him around and was about to see his face when my alarm woke me up.

I gasped and sat up straight. My heart was beating at a really fast pace. I drank the water from my nightstand. That strange dream caused goosebumps all over my body.

It was already morning. I got up from my bed to get ready for the day. I had a class in the late morning and after it i was going to the amusement park with my friends.

I fill the glass again and started checking my messages. What i saw next made me choke on my water.

 What i saw next made me choke on my water