Him

I saw him.

We kept looking at each other

" Who are you? " I asked with a defensive stance. But he didn't respond and stood there confused.

" I asked who are you? " I looked at him ready to call police if he doesn't respond.

I saw his lips move but couldn't hear a single word. Before I could do anything, someone came from behind and passed through me.

I felt goosebumps all over my body and I was shocked. He looked at me as if I was a ghost.

Seokjin's P.O.V:
      I was sitting in the living room waiting for Dad so that after meeting him I could go upstairs and meet Miyoung.

Soon my heart started to beat loudly. I thought I was just nervous to meet my Dad.

I saw someone entering the house and thought it to be my stepmother.

But I saw a girl. I stood up seeing her. She felt familiar. Her hair was brown wavy. A cute mole at her nose.

She is the girl i saw at the amusement park.

I was about to say something when I saw her lips move but nothing came out. I stood there confused.

Her lips moved again but I didn't hear anything.

" Why aren't you saying something? " I asked tilting my head. No reply.

I saw my stepmother coming from behind her. I was about to ask her about the girl but she passed right through her.

A chill ran down my spine.

What the hell?
Who- No, What is she?

" Are you okay? Jin. " My stepmother asked me.

I looked at her then back at the girl. My stepmother followed my trail and looked behind.

" What are you looking at? " She asked me.

So, she can't see her.

" Nothing. " I looked at her.

She eyd me suspiciously but didn't say anything. I waited for her to leave before I looked back at the girl.

She had the same terrified expression as me.

Suddenly, she stepped closer to me. The more she stepped closer, the more my heart beat became fast.

She brought her hand closer. I wanted to move away but my body didn't move.

She came up to touch me. Her hand passed through me but a weird sensation ran through me.

I studied her features completely forgetting that my stepmother was calling my name.

My eyes passed over her chin, lips, cheeks, eyes and finally to her forehead where I saw three moles in the shape of a triangle.