Meeting

Miyoung woke up with a severe headache as she wasn't able to sleep properly.

She kept thinking about that strange dream.
Why does it keep bothering her?
Why she keeps seeing it?

She doesn't know which agitate her more.
She got up from the bed and washed her face. As she looked into the mirror, she saw someone pass behind her. She immediately turned around but there was no one there.

Now I am going insane as well, great.

She shook her head and got ready for the day.

She saw her mom making breakfast in the kitchen.

She kissed her cheek and settled on the table.

" Mom, someone is coming to meet us soon. "

" Really, who? "

" I will let you know when he comes. " She smiled and left for college.

Today Yeonhee didn't wait for her which was weird but she soon saw her with Jimin and the pieces fell together.

So she left me for a man.

" Hi girl, what's going on? " I wiggled my eyebrows while approaching her. She got red as a tomato while Jimin smiled with his eyes.

" Where's Mimi? " I asked.

" In her class. "

I nodded and went to my class only to see her with Taehyung.

Seriously.
My single ass was hurt.

I went inside and sat at the back looking at the students walking in.

I heard some squeals coming from the front and saw some girls fangirling over an idol.

My ears stood up. Is it my time to shine?

I made my way towards them to see who they were talking about.

" Jungkook is such a sweetheart. " I heard before I cleared my throat.

" Excuse me. " They looked at me.
" Do you need something? "
" No, I just wanted to ask which idol you were talking about. "

I saw their eyes sparkle before they motioned for me to sit down.

As soon as I sat, they showed me their phone which played a video of an idol in an interview.

" He is Jungkook

" He is Jungkook. He is a soloist. He recently released a song about his brother and best friend which was the reason he stayed in the company as an idol. That person died many years ago. "

" Oh, I didn't know. "

" Yeah, most people don't know about that. "

I hummed and heard the song. It was a great song and had such deep lyrics. Whoever that person was must have been close to him.