Amber's walk in the forest

Amber walked silently in the forest. She looks around curious of her surrounding. Looking at the trees she never seen before, she smirked. Seeing the beauty of nature made her happy. Her smirk soon faded, when a unfamiliar scent came to her nose.

She turned to see arrows pointing straight at her. Amber stepped back slowly, as a pointy earred elf with sea blue eyes came forth. "You need to come back with us to Mirkwood." She looks at them with a growl. "And if I refuse?" She ask with a grin. "We will shoot you and force you back." He says and Amber smiled. "You can't hurt a skin-changer as easy as you think." She growls and transforms.

Her bears silk black fur covered her body. She looks at them with her golden, amber eyes and roars. The elves start to shoot at her as she stomped. The ground began to shake and the other elves ran back. The sea blue eyed elf stood and narrows his eyes. She swings her paw at him, only to leave a cut on his cheek.

His arrow flies off of the bow into her neck. She growled in pain then stopped. Her body feeling heavy, she falls to the ground. Her vision became blurry and the last thing she sees is the elf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short but I will be writing a better one tommorow. I hope you enjoy the story.
-fantasy_wolf_