The Search

"Welcome one and all to the latest innovation in science and technology. Bobert! But not the virus-prone, case sensitive OS we knew in the past. This one had been especially modified to respond to any command without fail. Designed to be modular without using such overblown transformations. Upgraded to be durable in combat and reliable for the most dangerous missions you can bring him in. Bobert's systems have become so advanced, he doesn't even remember what he's done prior to the installation process. He has become truly the perfect super robot."

The video of an older, adult Anais in a fancy white lab coat among an audience of supervillains ends on Bobert's singular eye monitor. The right side of his face protrudes and pushes itself back in in adjustment while his arms and legs connect back to his body from wires surrounding him in a dark room he's in.

Bobert flexing his pincers: Files validated. Deleting folder, Syndicate Age. (Mail pops up) Notification from, Gumball and Darwin. Playing voicemail...

Gumball Voicemail: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Bobert: Deletion progress paused! Must find Gumball!

Bobert rockets out of the basement of his house to the sunny skies above at the speed of sound! On a sidewalk near a vending machine at the shopping center, Gumball gets a drink after hurting his throat.

Gumball after taking a sip: Aaah.

Penny: Was that all necessary?

Gumball: Yep. You wouldn't believe how many times Bobert responded to our screams. Think he's got an MP3 in there somewhere for it.

Bobert descends carefully to the surface in front of the trio.

Bobert: Gumball, I've heard your call. What is the issue? And why do you have Darwin strapped to your back?

Gumball: Safety. See, we're having trouble looking up something. And we need your help finding it, discreetly.

Bobert: I'm afraid I don't follow.

Darwin: Basically there's something big going on and we gotta solve a mystery. There's these clones of Ms. Mom out there and they come from a place we've never heard of before.

Gumball: So maybe you could do a deep web search for it under the radar? If you can of course.

Bobert: I am able to perform the task using a private server, codenamed: T-79.

Gumball beaming: Cool. I don't get it.

Bobert: I am using a Toon Force server.

Darwin: Wait, you come from there too?!

Gumball: Oh yeah, Bobert actually came from a future where the bad guys won and Anais reprogrammed him into a war machine. It's just after he came to the present, he merged with his old self.

Darwin beaming: Cool. I don't get it.

Penny: I'm still not sure about this, guys. What if the clones track Bobert's search anyway? A lot of them looked smart enough to be able to do that.

Gumball nodding: Yes. I thought of that too. Which is where Darwin's idea comes in.

Bobert: Oh?

Penny: You thought of somewhere we could go without being tracked?

Darwin: Actually, I know a gal.