chapter six

Now playing:
The fall by half•alive

Your POV:

I open my eyes and look around my surroundings. I'm still in the hospital.

I sighed and slowly sat up. I felt a massive headache and I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom, tumbling every five seconds.

I opened the sink and let the water run in my hands. I splashed some water on my face and closed the sink. Soon the headache went away and I went back to my bed.

When am I going to get of here? I thought and sighed once more.

I suddenly heard knocking on the door. "Come in." I said, too tired to open the door.

"Hey Y/n! I've got good news." I heard Raiko say as he opened the door.

I smiled a little when I saw him.
"What is it?" I asked.

"The doctor says you can get out of the hospital!"

"Really?" I said as my eyes widen.

"Yeah, but he says you need to take weekly check-ups." Raiko said and he sat down next to me.

"That's great." I said in a monotone voice and looked down. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked.

"Where am I suppose to live?" I said and he smiles. "You know you're lucky."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause you're going to live with me." He said and I looked up with wide eyes.

"Excuse me, what?"

"Yes you heard me right!" Raiko says and stands up with an excited expression.

"Really?!" I exclaimed as he nod his head. I stood up and smiled widely.

"Then let's start packing!" I said and went to grab my stuff.

"Alright!"

---

Author's pov:

After packing up, Y/n went to meet up with Archie.

"Thanks for taking care of me Archie." Y/n said and smiled. "Of course and I'll.. miss you." Archie said and they hug each other.

Y/n turned to Dr. Kang and smiled.

"Thanks for helping me doc." Y/n said and offered a handshake. Dr. Kang happily shook her hand and smiled  back. "That's what we do. I hope to see you in good shape next time." He said and Y/n nodded.

After saying their goodbyes, Y/n went out of the building and took a deep breath letting in the fresh air.

"Ready kid?" Raiko said and offered his hand. Y/n smiled and took his had as they walked towards the taxi.

I'm finally out.

---

"Ah the smell of home." Raiko says as he stood in front of his house.

"You're gonna love your room kid. Come on." Raiko says as Y/n smiled and followed him inside.

Once they entered, the first thing you see is the living room. There's a couch in the middle with a small fireplace attached to the wall.

Then the kitchen at the back and to the left you'll see the bathroom.

"Wanna see your room?" Raiko asked and Y/n nodded happily. They went upstairs and you'll see a small hallway with a door on the bottom right and upper left. There's also a door in the middle and that's where Raiko's room is.

"Alright check it out." Raiko opens the bottom right door to Y/n's new room.

" Raiko opens the bottom right door to Y/n's new room

"Wow, how much did you spent for this?" I asked

"Wow, how much did you spent for this?" I asked. "Um.. a lot but you shouldn't be giving all me all the credit." Raiko said which made Y/n turn around to him.

"Wait what?"

"I forgot to mention, I have a sister and you really remind me of her. She lives far away and she's a successful businesswoman now. I'm real proud of her and I asked if she could send  some extra help. She said yes and don't worry I actually saved up some money so I can also contribute." He said and Y/n's eyes were getting teary.

"Thanks so much Raiko." Y/n said and enveloped him in a hug. Raiko smiles and hugs her back.

"Did I forget to mention that the laptop is fake?" Raiko said and Y/n slammed her fist on his back.

"You're lucky I still love you." Y/n said and pulled away. Raiko laughed as he took the fake laptop.

"Alright, I'll leave you too it. If you need anything, I'll be downstairs making some dinner." Raiko said and left the room. Y/n looked around and smiled. She opened her  bag and started to unpack a few things.

---

"Did she like her room?" The person in the phone asked.

"Yeah she sure did." Raiko says as he brings his phone closer to his ear.

"That's good, I'll be going then." The person said and Raiko said goodbye before hanging up.

He sighs and started to make dinner.

------
A short and boring chapter ._.
Sorry for that sksksks
Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with online classes and I'm slightly running out of ideas ._.

If you have any, please let me know by commenting :)

Thanks for reading anyways!