chapter eight

Long one ;)

Author's POV:

Three days later.. (cos why not?)

"Don't you think this is.. a little too much?" Raiko asked as he used his strength to carry all the items that Y/n needed to buy.

"It's gonna be my master piece so I need everything I need." Y/n said as she walked along the color paint section.

Y/n had thought of an idea to paint the four girls in her dreams. She's inspired of them and called Raiko to help her get some supplies.

"Okay I think that's everything on the list, let's go." Y/n said as she went towards the cashier and Raiko followed behind.

"Aish, you're lucky I love ya kid." Raiko said and payed for the supplies.

"Is she your daughter?" The cashier suddenly asked which made Y/n froze on her spot. "Yeah, isn't she beautiful?" Raiko replies truthfully and the cashier agrees.

"Thank you come again!" The cashier waved goodbye and so did Raiko.

Y/n stayed silent but deep inside she felt happy.

They went back home and Raiko showed Y/n a room that used to be the storage room which was the top floor. But Raiko made some changes and made it for Y/n so she can paint in a comfortable space.
A

"Woah

"Woah.."

"Alright, if you need anything just call me. I'll be off to work." Raiko said and they said their goodbyes before Raiko went out.

Y/n took a deep breath and started to organize somstuff.

When everything was settled, Y/n put the big canvas holder/eseal. She put the canvas on it and opened all the paints. She got her brushes ready and started to paint.

---

After two hours, Y/n stopped and sighed. The painting wasn't finish yet so she decided to let the painting dry.

Y/n cleaned the place a bit before taking a rest and went down stairs.

She glanced at the clock before hoing to drink some water.