Chapter 3

We make it to a series of stairs. This is where more people gave up. I then go next to Hisoka. "I forgot to ask earlier but why weren't you given your Hunters license last year?" I asked curiously.

"I tried to kill an examiner," Hisoka said not paying any mind to me.

"Oh so you didn't really kill them? Boo you're so boring," I said. He just chuckles and shakes his head.

"He then get very damaged. I know for a fact isn't dead," Hisoka said. I just nod.

"Look at all those chickens!!" I yelled out as I point at everyone. I got a few blank looks other questioning. I got some approving looks. "I feel more satisfied and more at ease with myself," I say.

"You've been wanting to quote a vine all this time huh," Hisoka said. I nod.

"I quote them religiously," I say as I 😌. We continue going up. And then we reach this place. "Is this the next phase?" I asked Gon as I see both Killua and Gon standing there.

"No it isn't," Gon informed me. I nod.

"Hmm this place seems interesting," I say. After a while there were some people coming  and just rest. I see that guy with all the pins again. "Pin guy!!" I say.

"It's Gittarackur," He said.

"Right Girttcraker!" I said. He doesn't say anything which I find amusing. "I have a question! If I remove all of the pins from your face will it be the same or different?" I asked.

"You'll ser later on," The pin guy said.

"Ok!" I say.

The instructor tells us to be wary of our surroundings. Then there's this imposter who came. Hisoka killed him of course and tried to kill the actual one. He gives a whole explanation about it.

"This is so boring!!" I say. I get mostly a few eye rolls and barely any nods that agree with me. Then there were others that just looked at me confused.

I follow the guys with a mustache. People were getting killed. "They did not pass the vibe check," I shake my head. "Kurapika!!" I smiled.

"Oh hi-" I cut him off as I push him so he doesn't get hurt. The same with Leorio. I move out of the way quickly. There were these plant like monsters.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked.

"Yeah," Leorio said. Kurapika nods. I try and take them somewhere where they'll be safe. I can't let my new toy just suddenly die. Leorio seems fun as well.

"I'm a bad bitch!" I say.

"You can't kill me!" Leorio finished. I high five him. We then meet up with Hisoka. Hisoka killed a couple of guys. Both of them looked scared. I kept a straight expression.

"On the count of three we split up," Kurapika said. We nod. They count down and I pretend to run away.

"Have you found where the examiner went?" I asked.

"No~ Sadly," He replies. I nod. Then all of a sudden Leorio comes back and tries to hit Hisoka.

You guys know the whole story. As Gon is over there lost at words I help him out. We see Kurapika. "If we run we can probably make it!" I say. They nod and we go. After a while we finally make it .

"Gon! You made it!" A white haired kid said. They start chatting. I notice that Kurapika went to go help Leorio. Oohh is this the start of love? No I can't think of bl right now! But they're so cute together!! Control yourself women! I then lightly slap my cheeks to say that I'm ready for what's about to happen.

"Oh~ You made it~," Hisoka said.

"No thanks to you. My brother gave you one task," I huff. He chuckles as he ruffles my hair. I laugh. I see that some people see this but I ignore it.

"Oh Gittarackur can I borrow one of your pins please?" I asked. They gave me it. I examine it and see the kinds of poison it has. I even pricked my finger on it.

"You shouldn't do that," Grittcraker said. I just ignore him as I continue to examine it.

"Thanks. This might come in handy. Here you can get this little blade I've had for a while!" I says I have it to them.

"Thanks but I don't need it," they say. I insist but he just didn't seem to care.