Chapter 8

We eventually make it to an island. "Land!!" I say much more cheerful. "Ugh can't walk!!" I say as I fall. I try and get off the ship but the women stops me.

The women explains to us what we have to do. I wait for my turn. After Pin head goes I go right after him. I walk calmly to the forest. I then start to hide in the trees.

"Chrollo taught you this. Just breathe and blend in!" I say to myself. I then start hopping off every tree. I eventually meet up with Hisoka.

"Took you long enough," Hisoka said.

"Sorry you only texted 'Get over here' and didn't really specify exactly where," I roll my eyes. "You're hurt," I say barely noticing. I guess he covered it up when we were still in that cave.

"It's just a scratch," He said unamused.

"Still you should allow me to treat it. It could get infected," I say. I grab my little first aid and go and try to aid to his scratch. He then grabs my hand. I was caught off guard so i gasped lightly.

"I told you it's just a scratch," Hisoka said. I pull my arm away from  him slightly scared. His grip on my arm hurt me and left a mark. I just look at my arm and then back at him. He runs his hand through his hair. "Sorry," He simply said unamused with my reaction. It was the same one illumi grabbed as well.

"Run! (Y/n) run!!" He cried.

The image of my brother came to mind. He always looked out for me. He told me to run. He was quite foolish to save me instead of himself. Why does hisoka seem to remind me so much of him? Chrollo only seems to remind me of my older sister. It's the way people look that gets me. It's crazy how people you barely know have the same eyes as people you once knew.

"You seem to remind me of someone," I state. I cup his face with my hands as I examine his face. As I look into his eyes. "Hisoka, you are not capable of feeling any true emotion besides selfishness are you?" I asked him. It clearly caught him off guard.

This caught me off guard as well. I have never actually been so blunt about something like this. Why all of a sudden? Do I miss my brother so much that I'm looking at the first brothely person to latch on to? Chrollo is a better brother than Hisoka though. My attachment issues are getting to me.

"You are not as strong as I thought. You are a complete disappointment," He states as I let go of his face. I only smile. Yeah that statement makes sense. There was a moment of silence in who CH I found comfort in.

"Hey Hisoka can i ask you a question?" I asked him.

"Go ahead" Hisoka said.

"If you ever kill my brother would that mean I will be lonely forever?" I asked. He doesn't respond, not knowing how to answer. I smile.

"What's with you all of a sudden? You were beaming with joy just a few minutes ago and now asking me this?" He asks. He was frowning, looking pretty upset but his expression didn't really change.

"I guess it was a dumb question," I smile. He just pats my head. I feel my eyes watering.

"Let's go," He said. "we're gonna meet up with Illumi," Hisoka said. All i do is nod. I just hum a random song i remember. We meet up at a big tree. I don't bother paying attention to their conversation.

I only look up at the sky. Wishing so many things. I truly wish I had died that day. I wish so many things. Why do I suddenly feel these feelings? It's like this depression that suddenly hit me. I am reminded of the cruelest things.

I get bored and look around. I then notice Gon. I hold up a hashtag sign as to ask if Hisoka was his number. He just nods and i do the same.

"I know you're there," Hisoka said. I just calmly look at Gon. He almost shows himself up but then another man shows up. He fights the man. He was already dead before this fight even started. I take out my pocket watch.

"Hmm maybe in three, two, now," I smirk as Illumi just killed him. I close the watch as i put it in the pockets of my hoodie. Hisoka sits next to me again. "Im guessing you killed yours," I say. Illumi then turns back to Illumi. My eyes sparkle. "Pretty," I mumble.

"Hmm you shouldnt have killed him," Hisoka said.

"I felt sorry for him," He said.

"Hey we still need to look for our person huh" I say. Hisoka nods.

"Here take these. I dont need them," Illumi gave us badges.

"Thank you," I say. Thats a total of four points. Hmm should I look for Pokkle? No i dont think so. Hisoka and Illumi chat for a while. illumi makes his own little hole. Hisoka leaves and i stay there.

"Why didn't you go with him?" Illumi asked.

"Didn't feel like it," I say. There was a moment of silence but it was awkward this time. Like extremely. I couldn't stop thinking of the cave. Until I eventually mustered up to ask him something I had been for a while.  "Illumi would you do anything for your brother?" I asked.

"Of course," Illumi said like it's the most obvious thing in the world. But we both know it is a lie. His obsession with his brother, seems nothing but emotional jealousy. At least to me.  He was starting to irritate me.

"That's good to know,' I smile. I then get up and started to climb the tree. I get on a branch standing on it. "Because I'll do anything for mine!" I say. I look up to make sure no one is near us. "That's where we are alike," I state. We are nothing alike. He is but a monster.

"You're gonna fall," Illumi said. Don't act like you care you selfish pig.

"Your brother will die," I say. "And you will be the cause," I state. "This is my warning to you," I tell him. "You will be the fault of his downfall," He looked upset.

"Y/n stop talking," He said. I just smile as I hum.

"You're upset," I say. "I didn't think you had any other emotions. We claim to know each other but I only know little about you. Now tell me who you truly are Illumi Zoldyc," I smile. Just with that I slip and fall to the ground. Before making impact with the ground Illumi caught me. I look at him and frown.