Chapter 5

Third person POV

Hisoka stayed there alone. "Well I ship it," Hisoka says. He seemed to like polar opposites together. Also he thought that they would be so powerful together.

(Y/n) is off somewhere flirting with Pokkle. "You're living in my mind tent free. Now pay the price~" She would say seductive shit like that. Then all of a sudden a wild Hisoka appeared.

"Nope none of that," Hisoka said.

"You're no fun!!" She huffs. Hisoka had an Unamused face.

"I'll let you ride on my back," He said. (Y/n)'s eyes lit up.

"Ok!!" She said happily. She climbed his back and just stays there. (Y/n) felt much more taller. People looked like they were fearing for their lives. All of a sudden she sees Killua. "Wait go to where Killua's at!" (Y/n) whispered in the pedo's- I mean Hisoka's ear.

"Why?" Hisoka asked.

"I want to do something," She told him. Hisoka just shrugged and did as told.

"Hisoka what do you want?" Killua asked.

"Get on my level bitch!!" (Y/n) said as she felt taller. She sticks her middle finger out.

"Wait (y/n) you're friends with Hisoka?" Killua asked. Me and Killua talked quite a lot. We talked while waiting for the first phase to begin.

Your POV

"Yeah he's my brother," I say as I rest my chin on Hisokas shoulder. "Go with it," I say in bellow whisper.

"He's your brother?" Killua said shocked.

"Yeah can't you see the resemblance?" I asked. I then laugh. "Yo big bro I'm gonna go hang with Killua. Is that alright?" I asked.

"Do as you wish," Hisoka said. Me and Killua then go and do some things. We also meet up with Gon

"Gon!!" Killua said. They talked and then suddenly I felt a presence. All of a sudden it changed and it came from the opposite side. We see that it's the old man.

"Hello sir. I'll be taking my leave," I tell them.

"Leaving so soon? (Y/n) Lucifer?" The old man asks 

"I'm afraid I must. My big brother has been so overprotective of me as of late. Says I'm too reckless and such. Bye!" I smile and leave. I turn away from them and walk away. As I teach my shared room with Hisoka I let my bloodlust roam free.

"My~ that's a lot of bloodlust," Hisoka said.

"I feel like killing something. Hisoka let me kill you," I say.

"Sorry no," He said.

"Worth a shot," I say going back normally. "I'm gonna sleep. We still have time," I say. He just nods. I grab a blanket and fall asleep.

I wake up to see a pair of big black eyes staring at me blankly. "Wait a minute. Who are you?" I say quoting yet another vine sleepily. I just noticed I could've said hello like that one vine where that girl wakes up to water but I don't think they would get that one.

"Oh you're awake!" I turn around and see that Hisoka had said that.

"Let me sleep," I say.

"It's almost time for the 3rd challenge," Hisoka said.

"Oh ok. I have a question. Who is he?" I asked pointing to the hot villain looking guy with long hair and a fucking crop top.

"Oh right. This is Illumi. Also known as Gittarackur," Hisoka said. My yes lit up. I then start poking their cheeks and touching their long soft hair. I try to jump to show that I'm tall but failed.

"Pretty," I mumbled. Gittarackur was hot but Illumi is so pretty.

"What was that?" Illumi asked. I smile and say nothing. He puts his pins back. We all then leave to go and eat something. I was super hungry. I go and talk to Kurapika. But I feel eyes watching me.

"What do you think phase three will be?" I asked excitedly like a child.

"I don't really know," Kurapika said.

"Maybe it's to test out our intelligence?" Leorio said.

"Hmm if it were I don't think you, Gon, or me would pass," I say.

"I mean-HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!" Leorio asked. I just laughed.

"Maybe it's gonna be like a puzzle or riddle of some sorts!" I suggest.

We eventually arrive to the door place. 'We're suppose to get down from here!?' I thought. I start to walk around and start falling. Oh shit. "Ahhh!" I yell. The fall was only for a few seconds and I felt someone catch me.

"Oh it's you," Pin head said.

"Hey Pin Head," I say.

"It's-" Illumi was gonna say.

"Not right now Illumi we have to get out of here. What were the odds we'd run into each other here," I laugh.

"You're too immature," Illumi said.

"Thanks! And you're boring as hell!" I smile. We make it to our first phase.