ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

This chapter have sensitive moments if you feel like cry I will pay for your ice-cream and reader is getting their first kiss stolen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Third person 

Dazai and Oda sat in the bar called lupin the two was talking to each other as Oda phone started to ring. Oda listen to the person on the other side the called ended, Oda stand up as he started to walk out until Dazai spoke up.

"Where you going?"

"I am going to check up on the orphans"

As He stand up Dazai span around and holding the cup as Oda walk out of the bar.

Time skip

Oda was walking back to his apartment as he walk past a park as he notice a girl in a boy uniform. Well the pants is change to a skirt seated on a swing as he walk in the park and took a seat next to her.

"Fancy to see you here"

"O-oda-nii?

"Hey did something happen if someone hurt I will shoot them"

"I-its just something else"

"Its alright i respect your space"

Oda spoke as he pat Y/n head, Y/n eyes widened as she darken her eyes under her bangs.

"Remember my ability oda-nii? "

"yes?"

"I got flashbacks of that ability user death"

"Its your ability again doing that"

Oda look at Y/n figure and see the dark rings under her eyes.

"Its the nightmares again is it? "

The two was a long Silent between the two until one of them spoke up.

"Y-yes and I am going to graduate soon"

"Y/n your the 13 year-old kid I know you for three years. Your IQ is the same time of my partner IQ. Its nothing to worry about "

"T-thank you nii-san I-i gotta go home"

Y/n stand up and pick up her bag and walk home as Oda sigh thinking of what to do for the mission he doing. 

Time skip

It been two days that y/n seen Oda, y/n seen that something was off so she sat at her desk she look through the notebook keeping up the ability user. As she look through getting ready for the next Flashback as she grab the pen as got through a blank page.

"Here we go"

Flashback started

Its was a gun fight with two user with the ability of Flawless as every bullet was dodge by seconds. Every time the bullet get dodge as the two dodge the bullet the members of the group came behide the two as they started shooting to the members shot every single one of them. As both of their ability actives.

"What?"

"Is this what Ango was talking about? The singularity of the ability?!"

"This is the world I've sought" 

"Why did you want it?

"Why did you stop killing" 

"I wanted to become a writer. A man told me that's what I should do he gave me a book. Its was the last volume of a novel I've been seeking for a very long time."

As the members fall down their was only two remined as the two shot each other . The one fall down as the other fall down. Dazai ran to Oda as he hold Oda close after hearing his last words Dazai bandages left eye loosed revealing his eye.

Flashback ended

Y/n fall off as she clenched her head as tears fallen down on her cheek after of what she saw.

"ODASAKU!"

She screamed his name as she felt like scream but losing her vocoids as she laid on the floor crying until she fall asleep.

Back to the present

After three days Y/n was released from the hospital. Its was night and Y/n stayed in the Daisuke mansion sense Suzue asked her to stay for the night as she sat on the couch. Suzue walk up and took a seat next to her.

"I heard what happen I was worried about you yesterday"

"Sorry"

"D-don't apologies its o-ok"

Suzue spoke as flush red as for Y/n she took out of her phone and took a photo of a cherry red Suzue.

"You know you look adorable when you sutter"

Daisuke walk in as he glared at Y/n as he walk up to the two girls and grab y/n by arm lifting her up bridal style. 

"D-Daisuke-sama!"

"D-Daisuke!" 

The two shouted as Daisuke walk out of the room with Y/n in his arm, Y/n stayed quiet as a faint red appear across her face. The two made it to the door of Daisuke room Daisuke opened the door and threw Y/n to the bed causing her to yelp as he walk back to the door and locked.

As Daisuke went back to the bed as y/n try to get up but Daisuke pinned her by the arm by pinning her above her head. As Daisuke attack Y/n neck as he trying to found her sweet spot as y/n moving around as his hot breath touch her sensitive neck as Daisuke founded her sweet spot, y/n moaned a little bit as Daisuke leaned in and kiss y/n on the lip. 

The kiss was rough and passionate the kiss only lasted a minute as Daisuke eye was full of jealously. (No sorry but reader is staying as a virgin)

A little time skip

After that hot streamy moment (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 9) the two laid on the bed as Daisuke pulled the blanket up to cover the both of them as they drifted off.

Suzue saw what happen in the room as her face is cherry bright red after seeing that video so she deleted the film as she walk back to her own room and going to sleep.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 

                                                 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖

A/N

*Me typing that one part*

Me: Oh god what wrong with me now I feel sorry for suzue and now the reader is covered with ducking hickeys. Now I need bleach my eyes now for doing that to my waifu