ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹

'The one that took my heart'

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"How Y/n?"

"Her ability is acting up"

"She has an ability?"

"Its seen like it, more likely she trying to hurt her self when she got a nightmar-"

Y/n dad was cut off by a loud scream the scream came from Y/n room. Odasaku and D/n shot up from the chair as they ran upstairs. D/n opened the door wide to see a crying Y/n hugging her M/n with a bleeding left arm.

"THEY TRYING TO HURT US MUM!"

Y/n screamed as she hugged M/n more as tears came ran down from her e/c orbs as she cried louder. 

"Oda stay here with M/n and y/n, I am going to grab the first-aid kit"

D/n said as he ran to get the first aid kit as Oda ran to the two females as He looks at the injury. The injury is deep anytime soon y/n is going to pass out of blood loss due to the big scar mark. 

Y/n eyes widen when she saw a shadow figure behind Odasaku.

"NII-SAN BEHIND!"

Y/n screamed as Odasaku got his gun out and turn around and then it's gone. Was Y/n seeing a thing that is not supported there. Y/n eyes widen as she screamed in pain as large scar appears on her back as she screamed more.

D/n came running back with the first aid kit as he turned y/n around to see the wound on the back. 

Y/n was holding on D/n shirt as he cleans up the blood and put the bandages on her back and arm as Y/n falls asleep on d/n chest with dry tears.

M/n looked at D/n and Odasaku with tears in her eyes as she ran to y/n and d/n and hugged them as tears come down. Odasaku walks up and picks up y/n from d/n as d/n pick up his crying wife in his arms and went to the bedroom.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n was leaning on the wall with her dads' sliver gun in hand as she looks around before moving again. Y/n look above and put the gun away and jump up to the vent and went in as she claws.

Y/n look out of the vent and see a guard with a keycard in his pocket and now Y/n is on the wall above the guard as she roundhouses kick the guard knocking him unconscious. Y/n grab the keycard and ran with the card in her pocket. 

While running y/n heard a sound its sound like a shockwave, y/n grab her phone out and drop the phone on the floor as to see the phone was hit the shock of the shockwave.

 Y/n ran to a higher place to see the source of the sound as she climbs up to the metal ladder as she got on the top of the metal. Y/n see Daisuke and a Russian guy with a metal gear the gear seems powers up with a source. 

Y/n drew out her gun as she aims the gun to the core of the power source on the metal gear. Y/n got in position and got ready to shoot. Y/n was not planning to hit the metal she aims somewhere else. Daisuke and the sliver hair guy kept moving, y/n breath in and out as she pulls the trigger. The bullet hit the sliver head on the weak spot of the leg so it is hard to move.

The Russian guy looks at the person that shot him on the leg as he falls down on the floor. He shot electricity toward the box above that y/n was standing. Y/n ran and jump on the other one as she shoots another one that made him not the step another, as she uses a jumping ability to roundhouses kick the sliver hair guy but he caught her by the leg and slam her on the metal floor nearly knocking her out conscious.

 The sliver head let go of her leg to Daisuke roundhouses kick him on the head taking a few steps away from y/n to balance straight. Y/n try to get up but her head is spinning around the place as she tries to balance her eyesight until she senses Haru beside the metal behind her.

Y/n drag her bandaged arm down and turn her arm a 'u' turn point at the clane as she got up and ran to the sliver head as Haru got up from his position and ran to the ladder.

Y/n and the sliver head was blocking and dodging each other attacks. Daisuke tries to throw a punch but got a block and got kicked by the stomach as Daisuke holds his stomach as he groans in pain as Y/n screamed his name as Y/n slam him down on the metal. Y/n got to wipe off her feet as she bangs her left side on the metal. 

Daisuke got up and tackled him to the ground as y/n got up and ran behind the metal as she tries to climb on the ladder due to the pain. Y/n have to bear the pain just now as she climbs up to get a clear view of the two as Haru moved the object above the two as Daisuke got out of their fast. The object landed on him as Y/n jump down and Haru got down from the machine as they help Daisuke up as they get to a safe area.

"Hold still"

Haru spoke as he puts the bandages on his arm as Y/n have her guard up as she holds her two pistols as she stands near the bar where the other two are. Y/n was just leaning on the bar table with her two pistols in her coat pocket as the two got up from their spot, Daisuke notices writing on the bottom of y/n coat.

"L/n"

"Yeah?"

"The bottom of your trench coat"

"It's my dad's trench coat, I hardly wear it because my parents are gone"

The conversion ended in a silent as the three stayed silent until someone broke the tension of the three.

"Don't you dare research about my family past"

ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣  

                              ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙𝟛

                                                          ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕

That time my best friend went to my chapter and wrote that