ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸

"Ability: God Summoning!"
 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third person 

Y/n and Atsushi got their guard up as a missile started to fly it way to the four as Y/n ability started to shoot down the missile. As Y/n signal Atsushi to find the person a bullet shot through Y/n left shoulder hitting the fragile joint that made to dislocated the shoulder, blood came running down from her shoulder down to her hand.

Y/n fell down and scream in pain that got the Dazai and Kunikida attention. The two attention turn to y/n to see her holding her left shoulder on the ground as screams in pain. Kunikida signal Dazai to cover him Dazai nodded as he ran to Y/n as he look at the bullet shot as her ability was disable when the bullet shot through her shoulder. 

"Oi Kid hang in their! Hey! don't close your eyes!"

Kunikida yelled as Atsushi got back to the three as he came running back with a bullet in his right arm. As Kunikida got his phone to get medic to come.

"They escape I didn't get a good look they where wearing a cloak and a mas-"

Before Atsushi finish his line he fell unconscious both Atsushi and Y/n unconscious as the medic arrive to their location.

When the four got to the Hospital Atsushi and Y/n got taken to separate room to get the bullet out.

Time Skip

Y/n woke up as her vision see white as she try to sit up as she whine in pain alerting Kunikida as he put his book as and helped her up to sit her up. 

"Where Dazai?"

"He in the Atsushi room"

Kunikida spoked as y/n look at her arm see the bandages on the shoulder as the nurse walked in informed that she getting release today. 

After when Atsushi and Y/n got release, Y/n offer Atsushi, Dazai and Kunikida to get some food as they sat down for food.

Y/n sipping on tea when Kunikida have his hands o Dazai neck and Atsushi eating Rice on tea as Y/n put her cup to get the mochi. Before Y/n grab the mochi her phone ringed as she grab her phone and walked out side as she made the cup and the mochi float as the food follow her out. Y/n sat down as she answer as she sat down the cup and the plate of mochi on the walk way path.

"Hello?"

"Its Me"

"C-chief what happening?"

"Kato-san is under arrest of being a prime suspect of what happen yesterday"

"Wait Haru is under WHAT"

"Is under arrest "

"Heard anything from Daisuke?"

"Kambe-kun have not came to the office today"

"Chief is their something that you would to like to tell me?"

"We got one of the First Division members here guarding the door"

"Their a burrito truck outside of the building get the three to go the truck"

"Right"

"I will be back cya"

"Bye-bye L/n-san"

The called ended as she sip on the tea and took a bite of the mochi after she finish the mochi she walked inside to see that the others finish. Y/n called in the waiters for the bill as she paid and left the room with the three as the four made it outside of the building as Y/n departed from the three heading to her apartment. 

When Y/n got to the apartment she unlock the the door and shut the door as she ran into her office room. Opened her locked drawer and she see the metal suitcase that belong to her dad she pulled the suitcase out and place it on the desk as she ran to her room and went through her old moving boxes as she found her mum jewelry box.

Y/n opened the box and gently place all of her mum necklace and rings as she open a hidden passage as the box revealing a key. Y/n grabbed the key and ran back to the office as she opened the suitcase with the key revealing two sliver pistols. 

She picked one of them to see any cravings, She spotted her Last name as she look back spotted a book. Its was Her Dad journal book through his year as a detective, Y/n last saw the book was in her dad office. Y/n place the pistol down as she read the first page a letter fall down as she look down to see the letter.

'Letter?'

Y/n place the book on the desk as she bend down to grab the letter as she opened the letter and started reading.

'Hello Their My Dear Child

I am guessing that you found letter, We are very sorry for leaving you alone when you witness our death in-front of your eyes. I wanted to hug you until I bleed out protecting you, I wish I wipe your tears away and show who better. Your wondering why their someone sent to us because I was looking through the laptop to found that someone was sent to kill us as.

I can't really say it out of the blue but revenge is not a answer to know the truth is finding the words of your own and give your voice a good scream. I am sorry but this letter is short don't blame yourself for our death were always here for you watching above you. Just remember We Love You.

Your Sincerely

                           Your Father'

Y/n breath in and out as she place the letter on top of book as she went to her room and got to the box that she went to earlier. Y/n picked up a trench coat with a hood its use to be her dad but she never touch the coat since the accident. 

She threw the trench coat on the bed as she grab a suit to change out of Daisuke suit. Y/n wore a white blouse with a F/c tie under the blouse was a black tank top with black leggings and black combat boots as she put on the trench coat.

Y/n turned around to facing the mirror revealing herself she reminded herself of her Dad. As she grab the gun holster, as she walk out of the room and to the office as she put the two sliver gun in the holster. She took the trench coat off and put the holster on her side (Kinda like Haru do to his).As she put the trench coat on.

Time Skip where is Daisuke and Ryo are talking

Daisuke and Ryo are talking about something about as a sound of a motorbike was heard as their attention was on the sound to see Y/n riding on her motorbike. Y/n drove her motorbike back then ran her motorbike on top of Daisuke car giving a big boast as Ryo eyes widen.

Y/n got off her motorbike as she active a ability to give her a little boast up as she got on the metal container.

Daisuke smiles at Y/n skill as he through

'The one that stole my heart'

ℂ𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 

                                  ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 

                                                               ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖 

Edited:10/9/20 6:08pm

Special mention to chocoi_09 thank you for voting and reading the Book!