ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻

L/n Y/n

It's my day off today for both Haru, Daisuke and me. 

God I am nervous very nervous.

A first date? 

What would it turn out?

Well first getting engage was a huge part to change now a date!

I walk up to my closet, sh*t I remember that I didn't go to the any of those parties that my classmate always invite me but I always decline. The dinner date is at 7:30pm.

I look at the mirror to see my alternate self.

"Y/n I hate to say it but "Zero" was never real, before you say anything I will explain

"Zero" was apart of your ability and now she ease the people memory that saw her or remember her."

Alternate you said as I turn around and smiles at her.

"Its was you was it?"

"Yes"

"Well uh ability thank you"

"Try the black dress that mum wore it's in the far left in the closet and the low heels flats that you saw at the mall the last month"

Alternate you said as she disappear as I walk towards the closet and search through the clothes as I spotted the dress. I took the dress by the hanger and held it infont of me in the mirror.

Man I do look like mum and dad sense in style 

"I am speechless"

I said as I put the dress on the chair and check the time, It's was 9:00am had I thinking over this for 3 hour!!!??!?!

I should get sleep....

I grab my phone and set a alarm for 6:20pm, I jump on my bed and my vision faded away.

✨T I M E S K I P✨

Third person

*Insert your ringtone*

You wake up and look at the time and it 6:20pm, you got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After you showered you dried your hair and styled it and put a Korean style make up on. 

(Because it look pastel and I like it)

You check the time to see it's 7:15pm, you put the dress on and the low flat heels on and put whatever shit that you have on.

DING DONG BBBY

Daisuke knock on the door as Haru waited by the car as Y/n opened the door showing daisuke in his suit like wise.

✨T I M E S K I P BECAUSE I CAN✨

At the date 

The three sat there as y/n look at the stars as the moonlight shines on her hair making her skin glow as Daisuke told his AI to take a photo of every angle of her.

Haru made the first move and got up and stand next to her as he held his hand out.

"May I have a dance my lady"

Haru said as he smirk as y/n grab his hand as Haru held her hand and pull her up as he gave her a gentle smile. As his other arm on her waist as the two slow walk towards the moonlight as they spin and slow dance leaving Daisuke glaring at Haru as he sent a smirk to him. Oh boy the roles have swapped for sure.

After a few minutes Daisuke got up and grab y/n by the hand and spin her around because duh they agree to share her.

As Daisuke kiss her cheek as the two slow dance as Haru sigh and sat down on the chair. As Haru look at the time damn it's already 10:00pm as the two stopped.

"It's time for you to head home"

Daisuke said as he pull her until a quick kiss as a tick mark showed on Haru forehead as he got up and quickly kiss y/n making her a cherry.

"A-aw t-thank you"

She stuttered as y/n held both Daisuke and Haru by the hand as the two male blushes as they headed to the car. 

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚𝟝 

                             ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕