𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕌𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜

"Nii-san!"

Y/n yelled as she ran to Odasaku with his arm opened, she jumps on Odasaku giving him a big bear hug.

"Nii-san! Nii-san!"

"Woah slow down their little detective!"

"I miss you so much nii-san!"

My childhood was happy and peaceful until that day crushes my soul like a rose. I never knew back them until I realize who am I now  

Í̵̮́͆́͂͒̐ ̵̭̻̙͇̻̟͙̮̪̲͚̹̅̆̄̍͑̀͋̆̏̾̍͛̉̚̕͜͠͠ą̵̯̲̫̣̜̊̂̀̓m̴̼̩̥͔̙̱̱̖̭̦͇̭͔͛̈́̄̔̾̾̒̀͝͝ ̸̧͕̫̤̻̳̬̬̗̯́͆̋̌̇̎̓͗͊̍a̴̹̞̲̱̜͈̭͉̞̾͜ ̸̧̧̰̣̳̫̘͇̤͔̘̞̬͔͎̪̼̿͆͒̐̈́̌̈͒̀͋̑̍̈́̕m̸̧̛̳̦̦̼͈͚̝̹̳͎̳̹̔̏̀͆̑͊͆̔͘͝o̶͙̖̣̯̟͖̺͗̈͛̀́́̌̓͊̇̏̑n̸̡̤̺̣̠͙̽̈́͋̊́̐̆̐́̀̇͛̎͂́͠s̸̛͖̙͎̻̉̊͌͑̀͒͂͂̐̒͘̕͝t̸̢͖̞̦͔̭̻͚͕̺͈̙̃̀̎̽̂̀̚ę̵̳̞̯̯̯̝̣͙͚̞̙͎̣̖̖̺̿͐̀̔̋̔̃̈́̅̕͝ŗ̶̻͎̻͚̦̹͔̱͙̩̘͉͊̆̉̀̂̾͂͜

I was walking back home from school it was 5:50 pm its take me nearly 2 hours to get home due to the location. Yokohama was a peaceful place Yokohama to Tokyo was a 48 minutes ride.

I live in Yokohama during most of my childhood until I was 9 years old that time I started high school. Due to my fast learning experience during most of my childhood, I manage to get 100% in every test that my primary school did. I have to move to Tokyo I was always the loner, I did not have any friends the kids at the kindergarten and the school never go near me because. The only person that treated me as a family was Odasaku and Zero family.

I was standing in front of the door as I opened door to be greeted by mum. 

"Mum I am home!"

"Welcome back sweetie!  daddy is coming home in 5 minutes just put your bag away and get changes"

"Ok!"

Timeskip 

After dinner

Mum and me got the plates and we put them on sink and then we join dad in the hallway a faint smell hits my nose.

'Blood'

"D-dad"

I said as dad shield both of us I look over dad shoulder to see the person behind dad. As blood slashes on the floor.

'I-its blood'

Mum eyes widen as she push me making me land on the floor and yelled to me.

"Y/N PLEASE RUN AND LIVE PROMISE US PLEASE"

"BUT MUM PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE"

Mum have tears falling down from her orbs as she yelled back.

"Y/N PLEASE do it for u-"

Mum was cut off when blood slashes everywhere and a thin line of blood landed on her left cheek. As a hand let go of her as the person look at me with bloodlust in his eyes. Her last breath was a gently smile as tears fall down as her eye turn lifeless.

Author POV

Y/n froze on the spot, The person was a tall slim man with long black messy hair that reaches down to his shoulders, wearing buttoned white shirt and white pants; accompanied by a long black coat with white fur, and an Ushanka hat. He also wears red long boots.

Y/n eyes was 

Empty

Dark

Blank 

 Lifeless 

"A five year old witness their own parents death causes trauma"

Fyodor spoke as he look at y/n and smirks. Fyodor walk out of the house with a smirk on his face. After that y/n stay that spot for the pass two hours until a faint key moving from moving, y/n turn her head to face the door tears was falling down but her eyes are still the same for the pass two hours when it happen.

 After that y/n stay that spot for the pass two hours until a faint key moving from moving, y/n turn her head to face the door tears was falling down but her eyes are still the same for the pass two hours when it happen

The door reveal Odasaku with f/d in hand,  Odasaku eyes widen when he saw y/n looking at him with empty eyes as tears keeps falling down. Odasaku drops the bag and ran to her as he being her into a hug as y/n remind silent and just sat their as she lay her head on his chest, not making a sound.

                                                         ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ: ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜ

A/n 

I like to thanks and mention....

SleepyInsomiac98 

For voting the book and adding the book!