Daniel

Age 21

Today I saw the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my life.
Her name is Mackenzie Hollister.
We went were both in line to order coffee at my favorite coffee shop, the one that's only a five minute walk from where I live (it's the best coffee shop in all of Los Angeles, maybe even in all of the US, if not in the entire world).

She was standing in front of me and accidentally dropped her wallet.
I picket it up and gave it to her and we started talking.
We got our coffee, but by then we were both so immersed in our conversation that we ended up sitting down together at a table at the coffee shop so that we could keep on talking.
As somebody who has always been quite socially awkward, I have never been able to talk to someone with such ease as I have been able to talk to her. It's like she's magic. I've never met anyone like her in my entire life. There's just something about her that makes her stand out from the crowd.

She's so interesting too.
She told me about how when she was growing up, she used to be extremely mean to other kids because she was so unhappy in her own life, that the only way that she could feel better about herself was if she saw other people being upset too.
But eventually, she realized how wrong what she was doing was, which led her to apologizing to all the people she's hurt and then moving to Los Angeles to get a fresh start, go to college and to fulfill her dream of becoming a model.

I found her ability to realize what she was doing wrong, change and learn from it to be really inspiring. That sort of development is not something that everyone has the ability to do. It takes a very strong person to be able to admit what they did wrong and to work on becoming a better person.

Our conversation lasted for at least an hour and not once did one of us run out of things to tell the other. But unfortunately, I had to go to work, so we had to finish talking.
As they say, all good things come to an end.
But we did exchange phone numbers, and we've already started texting each other, so I really hope that we can meet up again sometime soon.
I have so much more that I want to tell her.