Theo

Age 18

I have my last exam tomorrow. After tomorrow I will be done with highschool.
These past four years really went by fast, and they were extremely stressful to say the least, but at least I spent those years with the people that I love. And I had so much fun at times too. I never thought that I would be saying this, but I might miss highschool just a little bit (but not too much). I'm going to college after the summer, and I'm not expecting that to be easy in any way, shape or form by any means. Not to mention that I'm planning to study medicine so that I can become a surgeon.

Saving people's lives is something that I've always wanted to do. I think that knowing that you helped somebody live is one of the most gratifying feelings ever. And although   I know that it comes with the price of many years of studying, I think that I'm ready to take on the challenge, and I will make sure to do my best. The only bad thing about going to college is that I won't be able to see Zoey as often anymore, since we are going to two different colleges. But I have no doubt that we'll manage it somehow.

All of my friends and I are going to celebrate after the last exam tomorrow.
We're all going to have a party at Zoey's house (her house is quite big), order food and have one huge sleepover. I'm really excited, but I can't get too excited, because I need to focus on writing that exam first. I hope that I do good. I studied a lot so I'm not very nervous, but I'm still just a little tiny bit nervous.

Tomorrow is the last time that I will walk through the halls if my highschool as a student, which is a really strange thing to think about. Going into freshman year, the idea that highschool would one day be over was so surreal to me. But here I am, about to graduate.
I suppose you could say that this is the beginning of my adult life. It's quite a stress-inducing concept to think about, but at the same time, I'm excited to see what future has in store for me.