MacKenzie

Age 14

School is almost over for the summer. I'm going to be a freshman in highschool in just a few months. I can't wait to leave middle school.
This summer is going to be a blast. I'm going to have a pool party. I've already sent out the invitations. Of course, Brandon was among the many people that I invited. But I don't know if he's coming. He said that he's busy but he'll think about it. He better show up. My pool party is definitely going to be better than any other thing that he has planned.
The Hollister's have the best parties, after all.

My dad also surprised me last week. He said that we're going on a trip around Europe. I've already been to Europe several times, but it's still exciting, especially since we are going to one of my favorite places on this planet - Paris. The fashion, the shops... I love it all. The Eiffel Tower is so pretty too, especially at night when it lights up.
Obviously, I already made sure that the Eiffel Tower can be seen through the window of my room in the place where we are staying.
Other than that, we're also going to Greece, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and England.
And dad even said that if I end middle school with good grades we might go to one other place. I hope that it's Malta. Or maybe it's Belgium. Or the Netherlands. Or Iceland. Or Ireland. Or Croatia. I don't know. It's going to be fun anyways.

Then I'll come back to Westchester and start highschool.
And that's my plan for the summer. I still have one more week of middle school that I need to get through before that amazing summer can begin though. But I'll try my best to be as patient as possible when waiting for this week to be finally over because I know that all the fun I'll have after school ends will be definitely worth the wait.