The Beginning

CREDIT GOES TO nagito_hinata THEY THOUGHT OF THIS SENERIO!!!

Also, there will be slight spoilers in this book about the ending of sdr2, but is is easily overlooked. However, the comment section does contain spoilers for the entire game, so keep that in mind!

With that aside, grab some popcorn, drinks and enjoy the ride! ✧~( ̄▽ ̄)~✧

~

And... in the end, we lost consciousness.

...

Where are we?

"Weeeeelcome to Strawberry House!", A happy voice, belonging to only one person, said. Monokuma.

"Strawberry House? Isn't this the Funhouse...?", Hajime asked.

"Of course it's the Funhouse! Strawberry House is part of the Funhouse." The black 'n white oversized teddy bear said.

""A part", you say?" The now robotic Nekomaru said.

"YES! Now allow me to explain!" The bear said impatiently.

"You are currently in the indoor park on the third floor. 

As you can see, there is a lot of playground equipment with strawberry designs. How fancy!

At the second floor there is a lounge that is perfect for freshening up, and I've prepared 4 guest rooms that are lined up like BOOM!

The guestrooms are devises by quality grade...One Deluxe room, soundproof and with excellent air insulation.

Two Standard rooms. They may have so-so insulation, but it's still pretty decent...

And one Crummy room with severe airflow and draft problems!

And now onto the first floor! Well... there is a room called Final Death Room that's all like BOOM!

You can enter it at every time, just be extra cautious when you pick the difficulty setting!

On the same floor, there's a hallway called Strawberry Hall, and when you pass through it...

There's a truly strange, enormous tower standing tall with a BOOM BOOM!

It's called Strawberry Tower!

This concludes the tour, but I think it was difficult to understand with my wordy explanation...So use your own two feet to explore the inside of the building.

That's all for me... Any questions?"

"Hell yeah we have questions! Obviously!" Kazuichi said distressed.

"Really really? What is your question, really?"

"To bring us in a place like this... What are you planning to make us do this time?" Gundham asked.

"That's right! I have a lot of questions, but let's start with that one first!" Kazuichi added.

"Ah didn't I explain it to you? The motive this time... Is an escape game!" Monokuma said delighted

"...E-escape game?" Hajime asked with a little stutter.

"Just like Hope's Peak, this is a closed space! The only way out is...", Monokuma said nothing for a second for the special effect, "when the killing begins! I'll let you guys out when the next killing happens! And until then, noooo food!" As he said that he disappeared into thin air just like always.