Chapter 10

"So...what do we do now?" asked Daybreak quietly, her voice trembling. 

The three dragons were silent for a moment. "I-I think we can still try to fulfill the prophecy, even if it is made up," Foliage finally answered. "We already have dragons from three tribes on our side: a WoodWing, a RainbowWing..." He looked at Daybreak, and his voice trailed off.

"I think I know what you mean," Paradise cut in quickly. "If we could somehow find a MistWing who's willing to join our tribe, we might be able to end the war! I could probably also be able to find a group of RainbowWings who might offer us supplies. But...how are we going to enter the Storm Kingdom without being attacked?"

"I have an idea," Daybreak replied sheepishly. She closed her eyes, and the pale blue scales of a MistWing slowly began to spread over her wings. "You can go find some other RainbowWings, and I'll enter the Storm Kingdom like this."

"That sounds perfect," said Foliage. "Let's go!"

With that, Foliage and Paradise began to fly off into the afternoon sun. We can do this. We can end the war, he thought.

But as he watched Daybreak fly toward the Storm Kingdom, a strange part of him wondered if he would ever see her again.