A/N (Read the CAPS LOCK)

I know most people, but I just wanted to let you know some key things first.

1. THE TIMELINE IS IFFY... this is an IT and Stranger Things crossover, but I adjusted the timeline. Dustin went to Camp nowhere in the summer of '85, but the losers club encountered Pennywise in '88 I believe. Just pretend it's all the same time period. There will also be time skipping, and switching of character point of views. (Specifically yours and Stanley's)

2. I WILL NOT BE GOING INTO DETAIL BETWEEN PENNYWISE AND THE DEMOGORGAN... Since this is focusing on other events, there will be slight mention of Pennywise, but I will not go into detail, because he is not my main priority.

3. THIS STORY WILL NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATE ENDING... I have thought it over, and I have decided the ending I have made will be the definite ending (this concerns who you end up with at the end and how) I apologize if you aren't happy with it, but it's just easier to have the one ending.

4. THERE WILL BE NO SMUT/ I AM NOT SEXUALIZING... I am basing this off of the characters in the first part who are 13 and 14, therefore there will be no dirty stuff going on between the children

5. THIS IS BASED OFF THE 2017 MOVIE... therefore, the characters will be depicted by their 2017 selves/actor

6. THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC STORY... I am 14 so cut me some slack, please no hate. This is purely for your entertainment.

7. I HOPE YOU ENJOY :)

@kailey_dancer212