7

several days had passed and they had taken a short break from investigating.

(jeonghan) hey, we'll continue today i'll come to your house after work. what time do you finish?

(joshua) i finish at 5 but i'm going somewhere with my colleagues, maybe 8? if you want to come early my lock box password is 040895. don't. ask. why.

(jeonghan) i was planning to pick your lock again but thats fine too. :>

at around 8.20 Joshua came home.
" hey sorry i'm late, it was raining and the traffic-"
Joshua walked in when he saw Jeonghan who had sprawled every single photo they received from the top of the wall to the floor. to say it was a mess, he did make it very neat.
" the back of them, there's numbers, maybe the sequence but it might be a code. ive arranged it in sequence but its still doesn't make sense." Jeonghan started, his eyes were wide awake, trying to make sense out of the notes on the back.

" the usb! where did you put it?" Jeonghan's head suddenly perk up.
Jeonghan even brought a junk burner laptop to watch it in case there were any viruses or bugs.
as joshua plugs it in there was a file.

name: lee seok min
code name: dk
time of execution: 2230
time of exit: 2300
status: successful //clean
last known address after task: lot no.17 21 raya bay
known associates: kwon soon young , lee ji hoon

task points
-get a waiter's uniform from the kitchen storeroom
-close all exits with gasoline
-jam all locks
-place fire starters
-exit in gateway car placed near north exit

it was the details of the fire.
"damn this box keeps surprising me" Jeonghan started as he tries to look for other files, there were none.
the envelopes.
Joshua whips out the envelopes and cuts them open with a letter opener.
all of them had some type jewellery in them
envelope one :
a gold locket
envelope two :
a silver locket
envelope three :
a ruby necklace

"holy shit, those are my family's" Jeonghan stared, eyes wide.
he reaches the locket and presses it open, it was true, the gold locket held a picture of Jeonghan and Chan,
the silver locket was bigger and had the picture of them and their parents.
the ruby necklace was Jeonghan's Mother's, he knew that because that was the only piece of jewellery she would wear other than the lockets.
"she loved rubies, it was the only thing she would wear if there were one those stupid champagne parties. did i tell you about her Josh?" Jeonghan said with a bittersweet smile.
" she liked rubies and she smelled like sweetness. she was a painter and she liked to bake." Jeonghan had a wide smile as he told Joshua about his mom,
"she was very beautiful, ive seen her picking you up when we were 10." Joshua replied.
"she is the prettiest woman i've ever seen. no one can beat her" Jeonghan fondly talked about his mother.
" i see you got her genes" Joshua praised.
" yeah and they said Chan looked like our father" Jeonghan replied, not realizing the compliment Joshua thrown.
" i'll tell you more about her over a cup of coffee, you should tell me about your mom too" Jeonghan offered. the investigation was certainly moving slow but it was so much faster than what had happened over the past 10 years.