11

" are you feeling better Wonwoo?" Jeonghan greets as he sits down on a chair. Jeonghan and Joshua visited and took care of Wonwoo because the poor guy didn't have any family left, not even friends as he lives in the middle of nowhere.
Wonwoo only smiled and nodded in response.
"i think i want to talk about it now." Wonwoo whispered.
"are you sure Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asked warmly.
"yes" Wonwoo replies.

" i had just showered after letting my workers go home. then i heard knocking, i opened and they stormed in and started asking questions, about the fire. they were also asking about- um this guy that i know-" Wonwoo started before getting
"Who?" Jeonghan asked.
"a friend, um his name is Dokyeom but i couldn't say anything because the Dokyeom i know is the- was the um, you know what, it's complicated" Wonwoo tripped over his words.
" it's okay Wonwoo, take your time" Jeonghan assured Wonwoo.
"the friend i'm talking about has the same name as his father, even his nickname, his real name is Lee Seok Min and people call him Dokyeom and turns out his dad was also named Dokyeom. does that make sense? his dad passed, i think." Wonwoo explains.
" Do you know where he lives or a last known address?" Jeonghan questioned.
" yes actually, i think i can write it down." Wonwoo says as he reached the small notepad by his bed, Wonwoo had a few broken ribs and a few fractures in his shoulder so he was on bedrest.
" here" Wonwoo says as he passes the paper to Jeonghan.
" can i continue later? the meds i took are quite drowsy" Wonwoo asked.
" Oh okay, tak care!" Jeonghan replies.
" drink water, if i come and you're still dehydrated you'll get a mouthful" Jeonghan nagged as he strutted out the door.