Encounter

The next day

Jisung POVs

I woke up to my alarm sound. Honestly I'm still sleepy, why don't sleep again? I thought to my self. I continued sleeping without turning off the alarm. A few minutes later I heard someone calling my name. Then I woke up and immediately sat on my bed. My eyes still feel very heavy but I ignore them by rubbing my eyes with my hand. After my view was clear enough. I saw Felix look me in the eye. He was sitting on his bed, his hair was messy and his eyes looked tired.

"Jisung please turn off your alarm" Felix ordered then lay back on his bed.

I then grabbed the alarm that was on the table next to my bed.

"Your alarm has sounded 2 times. Why must it be so early?" Felix added.

"Just to make sure I wake up on time" I replied casually.

"Yeah whatever, you can prepare first and I'll be ready after you. I still want to sleep" Felix said.

"Okay" I got up from my bed then went to the bathroom with a towel and a change of clothes.

Before doing my morning routine. I saw my reflection in the mirror. Oh I look like zombie I thought while looking at my face in the mirror. I didn't want to stare at my tired face for too long so I started doing my morning routine. After everything is finished I stand in front of the mirror drying my hair with a hairdryer. Then I put on the clothes that I brought earlier.

10 minutes in the shower made me feel so refreshed. I don't know why, I feel like my battery is full. I saw Felix still sleeping soundly in his bed. I didn't have the heart to wake him up but I didn't want him to be late for class. So I approached the bed and held his shoulders slowly.

"Lix, hey Lixie. Your time to get ready for college" I tried to wake him up by shaking his shoulders.

"Hmm" Felix responded and then he opened his eyes slowly.

"Come on. I don't want us to be late for class" I tried to pull him out of bed.

"Okay, okay, alright" Felix said as he got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom.

~~~~

Time skip on locker

"Ji, where are Jeongin and Seungmin huh?" Felix asked as he opened his locker.

"I don't know. Maybe they haven't come yet" I replied, putting the book in my bag.

"HI HYUNG!!" Jeongin came with Seungmin and put his hands on my shoulders and Felix, made both of us shocked.

"OH MY GOD!! Joengin you scared me!" Felix protested, clutching his chest as if checking his heartbeat.

"Innie, do you want to get Lixie and me to have a heart attack this early?" I said while moving Joengin's hand from my shoulder.

"Sorry Lixie hyung Sungie Hyung" said Jeongin with a chuckle as he walked towards his locker.

Seungmin just kept quiet while checking the books he was going to bring to class. After everything is ready, the four of us go to our first class. While in the hallway, we run into 4 popular students. The four of us immediately pulled over to make way for the group.

When a popular student group passes in front of me. One of the students from the group looked at me. I also looked back at him. Our eyes meet each other. However it was only for a moment because I immediately shifted my gaze. The shouts and whispers of the female students filled the hallway, they were gigling about how perfect they were. The students say something about the group, like Straight kids or Strike kids, I dont really care.