The Memories

Chan POV

"This is suck..." I say to myself.

"Really suck..." I say again to myself.

I looking around the living room. I take a deep breath. Family gathering is very boring activity. I don't know that I have relationship with this people. I only know my mom, my dad, my grandmother and grandfather, and some my uncle and aunty from my mom side. And they fucking leave me in this situation alone. I say alone. Yes alone.

I sat on sofa in the corner of this living room. Everyone chit and chat but this is just gonna awkward if I start a conversation with someone, he or she will be like 'who the fuck this dude? Why he talking to me? Is he my family member?' I can imagine it. Okay, I just need to use my secret power. The invisible one. I will pretend that I'm not here and these fucking people can't see me. Okay Chan just focus and take a deep breath.

One.

Two.

Thre-

"Channie, where are you honey?" I can hear my mom calling me. I rolling my eyes. My power is useless.

"Right here mom"

Someone with curly blond hair walking through the crowd living room. "Channie, why you sit here alone? Don't you meet with your cousin?" My mom asked me. I just shooked my head.

"Oh come on. You are my big boy. Let's meet Lee's family?"

I furrowed my eyebrow. Lee's family?

"Wait? Who is that Lee's family?"

"They are our grandmother adopted son's when she is young. They long time didn't see each other. They live in Australia too. And from what I heard, their son go to your college. Maybe you can get along with him" my mom clap her hands in joy and grab my hand leading me to the second floor.

My mom still hold my hand like I am gonna lose in this house which is true. After we reach the second floor we going straight to back door. I remember this door is connect with the balcony. And I predicted that Lee's family is there.

After we walk through the open back door, I meet with my grandmother talking to some people, one man like in the middle forty and women that look younger then the man, and boy with strawberry hair. They must be Lee's family.

They don't see me and my mom coming. So my mom cleared her throat to gain the attention.

"Ehhemm"

"Oh you are back with Channie"

"Yes Mom"

The Lee's family turn their heads toward me and my mom. Once the strawberry hair boy locking eyes with me. My eyes and his eyes widened at the same time.

"You?!" He say first.

"You?!" I say it again. I am not realise he just said it. So don't blame me. Just blame the authors.

"You are the populer kid! The Straight Kids!" He said to loud. His parents look at him with weird look.

"Its Stray Kids you dumb!" I correct him. "Aahhh" I shouted in pain when my mom hit my head.

"Channie, your behaviour is so uughh..."

"But this freckles guy start first..." I whined at my mother.

"Oh shut up Channie. And if I am not wrong you are not so straight" My mom smirk at me.

"Its Stray Kids mom, Stray not Straight"

My mom juts rolling her eyes.

"Boys, are you know each other?" Mrs. Lee ask us.

"Hell no mom"