Unknown

3rd Person POV

Today is a weekend and eight of them have planned to go to the amusement park. Jisung is excited to spend the day with his friends. He hasn't spent time with them in a long time plus the presence of four new donkeys in his life.

The time showed that it was 9:50 and in ten minutes they would be picked up by four popular kids. Jisung has finished preparing and right now he playing his phone on the couch in the room he shares with Felix. Felix is ​​in the bathroom changing clothes. A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom and fixed his half-dry hair. He took a hairdryer and dried his hair.

Jisung, who had been playing with his phone, tilted his head to look at Felix.

"Wow!!" Jisung watched in amazement. "I'm sure Changbin hyung will look at you from head to toe and he will look at you with a hungry look" the older teased him.

"Oh is that so? Because that's my plan" he turned to the older giving an innocent smile.

"You're so whipped" Jisung shook his head in disbelief with Felix's plan.

"Are you ready? They are on the way here" the older asked his birthday twins who nodded back after he finished applying the make up around his face.

"Come on Jisung! We have to pick up our child!" He walked to the door and put on his shoes. The action was followed by the older.

After picking up their two child. They stand in front of their dorm patiently waiting for their pick. (A/N their outfits are below)

"Today will be hell for me" the puppy started a conversation with his three friends. Which resulted in little giggles.

"Oh come on Minnie hyung today won't be as bad as your imagination" the younger among them answered with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. You just can't wait to see Bang Chan's face" Seungmin replied with a mocking tone.

"That's right, you don't have to worry, we will make today a hell for you" Felix added Jeongin's words which resulted a hit to his head.

"I can't believe I spent half my life with you guys" Seungmin replied with a betrayed look. Jisung laughed at Seungmin's response.

"Calm down Minnie! You will not regret spending your weekend with them and you really love us" I patted him on the shoulder. He just sighed as if his burden was increasing every minute.

A car horn sounded and stopped in front of them. Someone opens the windshield and greets them "Wassap? U wanna come in?" Bang Christopher Chan opened the windshield and rested his hand on the door. His head popped out a little to greet the four of them. He wears black glasses. He looks really hot. (A/N Straight kids outfit is below. Sorry for my poor style)

"Im sorry but do I know you?" Felix asked while having a confused expression on his face. Chan gave the same expression and then grinned.

"Do you know the passcode?" Felix asked Chan which resulted in confused looks from his three friends. And the three people in the car were also confused.

"Chrispy" Chan replied simply. "Come on!" He made a gesture with his hand. The four of them get into the car. The car is quite big or you could say this is a van (A/N I don't know the type of car so you guys have to get used to it).

Chan is driving up front. Next to him is Minho. Changbin and Hyunjin in the back seat. Actually they were sitting in the middle seat but they turned backwards. The four of them sat in the middle chair, their bodies squeezed together. One jisung leg is even above Seungmin's leg.