Help

3rd Person POV

"Innie what do you want?" Felix asked Jeongin who was looking at the menu. The cashier looked at the two of them with a smile on his face. He also occasionally glanced at Jeongin because he was very cute when he think. Felix didn't notice that the cashier was staring at Jeongin.

After a while that was like an eternity for Felix, finally Jeongin spoke "Uhhmm hyung, I want ice frappucino and chocolate muffin" Jeongin said to Felix while clapping his hands with joy.

"So, we want one frappucino with ice, one ice caramel macchiato and two chocolate muffins" Felix ordered to the cashier who occasionally glanced at Jeongin. Felix's instinct arises that he must protect their babies from predators like this guy.

Before the cashier spoke, Felix preceded him "So how much?" Spoke using his deep voices as deep as the ocean. The cashier was shocked to hear Felix's voice, how could a little guy who had a cute face sound that deep.

"Uh 18.00 won" the cashier looked at Felix blankly. Felix looked at the cashier's name tag which reads Jungho.

"Okay Jungho can you not eye raping my boyfriend?" Felix asked while handing the cashier some money. Jeongin was dumbfounded with wide eyes. Before the cashier could take the money. Felix pulled his hand and said "oh yeah and is Jinyoung hyung here? I want to talk to him" still with a voice as deep as the ocean he glared at the cashier. Fortunately, the cafe is currently quiet. There is no queue behind them. There were only a few customers sitting in the cafe enjoying their afternoon.

Jungho gulped, afraid of what Felix would say to his boss. His face turned pale and his hands were trembling. Seeing Jungho's condition made Felix smirk wide.

"Don't be afraid, I won't report you to Jinyoung hyung as long as you apologize to my boyfriend" hearing Felix say that made Jeongin sigh in relief. Understand what happen between Felix and that cashier guy.

The cashier immediately blinked and bow at Jeongin "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, please don't report me to my boss" Jeongin just silently processed what the cashier guy said.

"Its okay" Jeongin answered softly in disbelief that Felix can threatened other people.

Felix put the money on the cashier table "Finish my order and please call your boss" Felix ordered the waiter and held Jeongin's hand to one of the tables they usually sit.

After sitting down Jeongin decided to talk "Thank you Lixie hyung" Jeongin smiled broadly to make Felix reply with a smile too "You're welcome Innie, this is our decision" The four of them including Jisung agreed that if an incident like this happened then they would pretend to be a couple to protect one another. They won't fall easily for the wrong person.

They talked together and finally their order came. This time the female waitress who delivered the order, smiled warmly at the two of them. Not a seductive smile but a very friendly sweet smile.

"Here your order and my boss said that he will see you soon" the female servant said softly.

"Okay thank you" Felix said, smiling at the waiter.

The servant went to do his job again. The cafe bells rang. Jeongin, who sits facing the entrance, automatically looks at the new customer. His eyes opened wide. Felix, who was focused on his phone, didn't notice Jeongin's expression.

"Hyung!"

"Hmm" Felix answered. His right hand is scrolling his phone, his left hand is holding a drink to took a sip, his eyes are still attached to the phone screen.

"Hyung! Look!" This time Felix looked at Jeongin. Jeongin's eyes looked at the cashier, occasionally looking at Felix giving a sign that he had to follow where his gaze was fixed.