chapter 1 (valentinesday)

Deku pov
It was friday the last before our 1 week brake. I went to class today Early because i wanted to sing the New song i wrothe. before i went, i said to my freinds that i had something to do before class started. When arrived nobody was there yet so i went to my desk picked my airpords did them in, went to personal play list and starten to sing.

( N.M.E. set it off)

(To lazzy to writhe the lyrics)

I didn,t notice that half off class already came in and our teacher so i begin to sing the next song like nothing is going on.

(Back from the death skillet)

( start at 2:01)

Everbody was now in class some people were recording it and otters where Just awe struck at his voice. All might to was in the classroom. Midoriya said to himself still with his eyes closed this song is for sir nighteye and nana shimura.
*aizawa and class a were trouwt wo is nana* and all might wisper to himslef 'for nana...'

( I was here beyonce )

Everbody had tears in their eyes even the one,s that never show emotion execpt for aizawa.
Midoriya opend his eyes and first was he worried why they were crying but then it came to him and he was beet red. The first that he stuttert out was h-hay g-g-guyss....
Everbody shouted in unison: you can sing execpt for todoroki, bakugou, aizawa and all might, all might didn,t say any thing because he new that izuku could sing.
Izuku still a bit red said then: yeah..
Luckly for our green bean that aizawa sirenced Everbody and startet with the lesson

( Timeskip at the end of the day)

3person pov

Hay deku said uraraka. O hey uraraka what do you want because it has to be quick beacause i am going home for our little vacation and i still need to pack some things, lid wanted to say some thing by midoriya who said: yes lida i asked the principal. He said this with a 1 millioen watt smile.
Uraraka blushed a bit and then said stuttering: d-deku.. d-do y-y-yo u.. want t-to GO ON A DATE WITH ME. Everbody was now looking there way listening to there conversation, mineta was crying blood and whispering bastard as jiro shut him up with her quirk.
Midoriya was shocked haring this but then said: I am sorry uraraka but i don,t see you that way i see you more as a freind or as a sister.
Uraraka stood there for a moment and then ran out the classroom crying.
Momo and Toro went after her the rest of the Girls walked up to midoriya and mina slaped him in the face and said why did you reject her.
Midoriya looked shocked and then angry he stood up and looked at mina and said: WHAT CAN I DO THAT I DON,T HAVE ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR HER, WHAT IF SAID YES GONNE PRENTEND THAT I LOVE HER AND THAT OF US ONLY HAPPY IT WILL ONLY HURT HER MORE IF WE WENT IN A RELATIONSHIP AND FOR RECORD I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFREIND. Uraraka, momo and toro stood in the hallway when they heard this.
After midoriya said this he stormed out of the classroom and slammed the door shut he saw the Girls in the hallway but ignored them and went to his dorm room picked his stuff and went to the parkinglot and picked his motercycle (he has a driverslicence for it) did his helmet on and drives home.

(Motercycle pic)

'when this all wass happening midoriya,s classmates where still stuned but then kirishima said: mina i think that you have to apologise when school starts again

'when this all wass happening midoriya,s classmates where still stuned but then kirishima said: mina i think that you have to apologise when school starts again. Mina slowly said: yeah. At that moment the other girls came the class in. Some one said to uraraka: are you okay. Uraraka responded with: yeah I am happy he was honest but it still hurts.
And then the pervers had to talk again and said: How did that bastard get a girlfriend before (White crying blood). Every one of the girls said in unison: BECAUSE HE,S NOT A PEVERT AND THREATS WOMAN WITH RESPECT AND HE IS NICE, Cute an-d he-ro-i-c..a-nd..he..i-is..b-uff.. 'all the girls where now blushing and thinking" you Lucky bitch"
And al the guys were now standing there jealosy rediating of them.

(and now with our cinnamonroll)

He opend the door walked in to his house and who sat there on the coach watching tv his red bean.(because her parents neglect her she is alleways at the midoriya,s household and she sleeps in izuku,s room) when he stood behind her, he placed his hands over her eyes and asked who am i, She responded with: my cinnamonroll~ in a seductive tone.

(Words 828)
The next chapter will be his grow spurt and a lemon. Please give feedback because then i know what to do better. And i don,t know when i will upload because i do this for fun and school just started so see ya later...