chapter 8.

( there will be a lemon )

Izuku and the rest were now walking to his mom,s appartement, they were all exhausted from what happend and hungry and to top it all of the one that was controling the nomu escaped. When they walked into the appartement the were hit with the smell of food. Izuku then said, mom i am home, then a small greenblur tackeld izuku to the ground. Izuku then said, did you miss me mom. Inko replied with while crying, yes and i saw on the news that you fought a nomu so i was worried. Izuku then said, i,m oke mom, now lets get up so that we can let our guest in and then can you see your granddaughter. Inko stood up and izuku zoon followed. Inko wihped her tears away and then she looked at the dooropening. Where the others stood they althought, they are so simmilar except bakugou and luci thought this because they already knew inko. Inko then said, hallo katsuki and luci. Izuku then introduced the others as last eri. Inko squealed when she saw and said, so cute. Then they heard some one from the kitchen shout foot is ready. When they all walked in they saw all might in his skinny form. Aizawa then asked, all might what are you doing here. All might stutterd out, o-ow.. i-i,m d-dati-ng inko. Aizawa then asked, what did yoi say all might i didn,t understand anything of what you just said. Inko then spoke for all might and said, ow him and i are dating. She this while pointing at all might. Uraraka then said, so Todoroki was right. Izuku then said whit a blush, no he will become my stepdad he is not my biological father. Inko then said, excuse me. Toshinori then said, izuku i said that you had to keep that a secret. Izuku looked back to his mom who had a look of suprise and toshinori who looked like he was done whit live and then said, oops. Inko then asked toshinori, you want to marry me. All might then said while he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, um yeah i was planning to that this week so. Inko looked suprised but that turned in a smile she then hugged toshinori and said, toshi i also have a suprise for you. All might looked intriged and asked what is it honey. Inko looked at izuku and said whit her one million watt smile, your going to be a brother. Izuku reacted with, wait what. All might then said, i,m going to be a father. While hugging inko. Izuku then said i am going to be a brother while he ran to inko and all might to join the hug. The others stood there for a second to produce all the information and they began to congratulated the three. Nezu then asked, so all might do you already have a place for the wedding to take place. All might shaked his head and said, for that i have yet to start looking. Nezu smiled and said, if you want you can do it on ua grounds it is big enough and you will not have unwanted people coming in. All might nodden and then looked at inko and asked, so what do you think of that proposal. Inko smiled and said, i loved that. Izuku tjen aksed, um mom is it then not a good idea that you stay with all might in the teachers dorm. Nezu then asked, why would you say that midoriya, she can live here of she wants. Izuku replied, yeah i know but if it is going to made public that all might is married to her then there is a chance that there are villians going after her and the baby. Nezu then said, i see you want your mother to be save from the villians but also the press. Izuku nodded and said, plus she is a nurse so she could help recovery-girl. All might then responded with, so izuku your saying that she would work on schoolgrounds to. Inko looked at her son and asked, are you worried about me izuku. Izuku nodded. Nezu then said, i am alright with it, only your mom has to will it to. Inko then said, i would like that. Nezu then said, oke and maybe i can build a house on schoolgrounds so you two can live in that. All might then replied woth, i was actualy going to ask that. Inko then said, we will talk over dinner about that more because the foot is getting cold. They began to eat and eri was the first one to put the some katsudon in her mouth after she had her first bit she said, this is realy good Grandma. Inko replied with, thank you eri, also izuku can cook this good to. Eri looked at izuku and said, is that true papa. Izuku nodded and said, she learned me how to cook if you want snowball i can learn you how to cook. Eri had stars in her eyes and said realy. Izuku nodded and responded with, yep. Aizawa then said, is it that good. Eri nodded realy fast and said, yep. They all took there first bite. Aizawa eyes shot a little bit more open. And tje others had all stars in there eyes except luci and bakugou because they already have eaten inko,s foot before. Uraraka then said, deku you should cook for us to at the dormetory. Izuku nodded and said, i will try to get in the kitchen. He looked then at bakugou and said, so you think i can cook sometimes because your always cooking dinner. Bakugou then said. Sure but nobody else because the last time denki fucking exploded the microwave or that one time that icyhot and roundface almost burned the kitchen down. He then glared at uraraka who sat across of him. Izuku replied with, understood.