chapter 4 End of vacation/And back to school

It was now sunday the last day of the vacation. And Midoriya and Grand Torino/Sorahiko where fighting in the sky, deku was using his quirk float and ofa 60% for speed and 5% for strenght he has weights on him, they where about the same speed but midoriya was a bit faster but Sorahiko has much more battle experience and is a able to predict movement better so midoriya was punched in the gut and hot winded and fell about 20 feet out of the skand tat resulted in his lost like all the other sparing matches he had.

One postive thing is he can use his quirks much better then before izuku can now control float to a degree that
e can fly around with out limetations execpt for when he is out of stamine so that went up to also a lot his speed is about 200 kilometer a hour ( i think it is 320 miles a hour) with out ofa and with ofa 60% max for now march 3. Blackwhip he can now use in a 100 meter radius. His combat abilty went also forward a lot. His favourite quirk between blackwhip and float is float why because he feels free when uses it he is not bound to the ground. He already took luci one,s on a trip with float to gow above the clouds and watch the sunset.

Izuku is now trying to stand up when Sorahiko lands next to him and says: you have improved a lot kid it is nice that you learn faster then toshinori over there. All might: eyyy. Izuku *snorts*. Sarohiko says then: you even graced my cheek in this sparring match, see *points finger to his cheek* anyways school starts tommorow again so the rest of the day you are free it is now *looks at his watch* it is now about 3pm so you have still some free time to before school starts. Deku responses with: thanks for the training and all might see you tommorow *he already took of his weighted clothing*, izuku is about to walk away when Sorahiko,s says: kid if you want to train with me again just let me now he says with a sly grin deku responses with a grin of his own and says then: i will take that offer, and he walks away. When all might heard that he coughed up blood and whisperd to himself: did he just anjoin this training.

We chance back to midoriya who just walk insided his house true the front door he sees his mom cooking dinner and luci lies lazely on the couch with one of his sweaters with plus ultra he smirks and he stands now behind so she can,t see him, izuku says boo in to her ear she jumps up because she was suprised she looks behind her seeing her boyfriend laughing on the ground. She pouds cutely and then she gets a evil smirk on her face, midoriya who,s not looking at her and lying on his back while laughing. Luci then jumps off the couch right on to izuku who stops laughing when luci crashes down on him he groans in pain because his muscels where already sore of the training he did with Sorahiko/Grand Torino. She giggles but then is pulled in to a passioned kiss from midoriya while they start to make out inko comes walking in and coughs to get there attention, they both blush and midoriya asks: do you need some help with something in th kitchen. Inko smiles and then replies with: no but you both have to take a shower before our guest arrive for dinner *and then her smirks grows weder and then says* it is faster if you take a shower together. Midoriya and luci blush and izuku responses with: okey but who are going to our guests for to night. Inko has sly smirk on her face and responses with: ow so you didn,t denie my idea, izuku sighs and says: mom can you just tell who is going to come for dinner. Inko replies with: Toshinori and a friend of his and the bakugoes. Izuku just responses with: um okey.. me and luci will go take our shower now, luci says: do i have a say in the matter. Midoriya just asks with a smirk: don,t you want to take a bath with me. Luci blushes in respons it is hard to see because her skin is red and then says: point taken. Together they walk to the bathroom izuku is preparing the bath after that they both unclothed them selfs midoriya goes first in and then luci follows and then she smirks with a small blush and asks: My beefcake do get excited when you see me naked~ izuku responses with: um no why. Luci grins and then say: your hard 12 inch rod says otherwhise and begins stroking it.

(Lemon begins)

Deku lets a small moan escape his mouth and then smiles a bit and then puts his lefthand infront of her flower and begins to insert two fingers in her vagine while rubbing her clit with his thumps and his righthand is squeezing her d-cups boobs while he is sucking and licking her neck, luci shivers from his touch and lets go of his dick-u while turning her around to passionedly kiss izuku there tongs are wrestling with each other they both part for air a strand of saliva conecting there mouths, izuku begins to use 1% to finger she tenses up and lays back against izuku chest while she,s cumming, izuku stands up making his dicku right infront of luci she turns around and begins lick the tip of his dicku while stroking it with both hands then she puts his dick 8 inches into her mouth she looks up with pleading eyes to grab her head to shove is dick further into her mouth she gags but then begins to move her tong around his dick while the top of his dicku is in her throat, izuku begins to move his hips a bit she gags every time when he moves forward. He grabs her head a litle thighter and then moans out that he is going to cum, so he pulls out till his tip is in her mouth and unloads his seed into her mouth luci looks up and opens her mouth so izuku can see his cum and then swallows it she then stands up and turns around and puts her hands against the wall and says then: fuck this pussy till its fucked up, izuku happily complises and puts his 12 inch dick all the way into her vagina he begins to move his hips furiously she moves with him, izuku beginst to spank her ass evry time he does she tenses up and makes her pussy thighten he then says: who is naughty girl who likes some punischment, she responses with: me fuck me till i can,t think any more. She straightens up so her back is against his chest he picks her up under her tighs and presses his hands against the back of her head so she can,t move only moan and scream in pleasure when he was beginning to trust they were both already close to climaxing so when they climaxed both her pussy thightend and izuku,s seed leaked out with her own cum but izuku didn,t stop there as he begin to trust more furiously with 1% of ofa her tong rolled out of her mouth moans escaped her mouth while her eyes rolled back and she screamed of her life depended on it: FUCK ME HARDER MY IZU-KUN *MOANS*. Izuku began to pick up the pase with 2% of ofa then 3% then 4% until they reached 5% and they both said between moans: i,m going to cum. After there climax he pulled luci of his dick and set her on the ground she went true her knee,s and began to lick izuku,s dicku clean and then she stood up and said: lets wash our selfs before the guests arrive shall we. Izuku grinned and said: with pleasure.