New book

I have 3 ideas for a new fanfic. I wil go further with this one, but i want to writhe one with a better storyline and one that is more fun to writhe.

Idea: 1
Is mhaxdemonslayer i now that people are alreay writhing about this crossover but it is a fun concept so it will basicly be midoriya who will be sent back in time in between 400 to 500 years he will meet tanjiro and nezuko after they met giyu( i don,t now how writhe his name sorry). Midoriya will be sent back in time after the school festival so he has 20%  control of ofa he will go to the suportdepartment to get somethings done to his gloves when one of mei,s inventions explodes and gows of he shields mee from the blast and thats how he will be sent back.
Ship: izuku x shinobu

Idea: 2

Is that midoriya will be sent back in time for about 52 years whe nana shimura will be in her first year of ua with grand torino( i think that it is 40 years ago that nana died but i,m not sure and nana is 28 when she died so she will be 16 years old in her first year). This also because of a invention of mei but mei has izuku consent to test the invention but it goes haywire when it comes in contact with ofa. This will also happen after the school festival.( and in this shigaraki will not be nana,s grandson he will be a grandson of a other pro-hero who will not be relivant in the story).
Ship: nana x izuku

Idea: 3

In this story izuku will have the same quirk as mina but i,m going to make the quirk a bit stronger. Mina will have the same control over her quirk when she comes to ua but will later learn more from midoriya how to use her quirk. Oké so what the chanes are going to be is: he will be able to light his acid on fire and harden it, he will also be to able to control the acid like a waterbender from avatar but he has to touch the acid to light it or to harden it, and instead of pink skin he will have green skin and black with his emerald green eyes and his horns will be black but they look more like demon horns. This will be the normal storyline execpt for that izuku has a quirk and that mirio will get ofa.
Ship: mina x izuku

Please coment wich one you want firts. So put it down like this: first 2 second 1 and third 3. And if you have some ideas you can put them down and i will look i will put them in the story.