- 02 -

___

___

- 02 -

"Elora dear, Hermione and Ginny are sharing the room on the ground floor if you'd like to share with them," Mrs. Weasley said to me as dinner slowly came to its end. Both girls grinned widely at me, reminding me of our time-sharing Ginny's room at the Burrow. They were pleasant memories of course, but after having an entire apartment to myself for a month, the thought of sharing a small room with two other girls made me wince.

"Is anyone staying in my dad's room?" I questioned, doing my best to not sound repulsed by the idea of sharing a room. "I don't mean to be picky."

"No, the rooms all yours if you'd like it," Sirius spoke up, and I sensed he was slightly frustrated with Mrs. Weasley's authoritative presence in the house, and the house in general. "You may want to freshen up the sheets though. Nobody's been in there since you did." I nod gently.

"May I be excused?" I ask, and Mrs. Weasley nods to me.

"Me too!" Fred states, rising out of his seat quickly. "I'll carry your bag for you." Fred grabs the bag that's hanging on the back of my chair, and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him. The bag isn't heavy at all, only having a few choice belongs inside. Instead, I let him take the bag, and my hand and lead the way up the stairs.

"Keep the door open!" Sirius yells to Fred and me as we start up the stairs, "And no funny business! I'm watching you, Weasley!" Fred chuckles and shakes his head at my uncle's ridiculousness, and I feel the heat rising in my cheeks from the comments. When we enter, I see that Sirius was right in saying it looks the same as it did last time it was here. Except slightly dustier. With a flick of my wand, I clear the dust off the bed and take a seat on top with my back against the headboard.

"Is it weird to think your dad slept in this bed?" Fred asks, flopping down on the bed before adjusting himself so his head is on my lap. "Like I wonder if he was the type to hole up in his bedroom, or if he only saw his bedroom as a place to sleep."

"Considering who my grandparents were I going to say he spent a lot of time here," I answer, Fred closes his eyes as I brush my fingers through his hair. "So how did you go meeting Sirius for the first time?"

"The first thing he asked was if we were officially together, and if we were, exactly what day we got together." He mumbles, he seems to be drifting to sleep slowly, "He was real shitty with me when I told him we got together in April. Otherwise, it was a relatively easy introduction."

"I'm sorry I left you to fend for yourself." And I'm sorry I left in the first place. He opens his eyes and stares up at me with a gentle smile, I know he understands what I'm actually apologizing for.