Chapter 1- tom hanks

A/N: I originally wrote this when I was 14 but didn't publish it until I was 15 or something so some of the shit in this is not reflective of my humor now. But you might still find it funny idk!!111!! Anyway have fun kiss emoji

"I'M DONE CLEANING UP YOUR SHIT, (Y/N), I'M DONE. I'M SURE WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING YOU'LL GET A STOCKING FULL OF COAL"

"I'M SORRY THE LITTER BOX YOU GAVE ME TO USE IS TOO SMALL FOR MY ASS" I yelled, then slamming the door.

It was Christmas Eve, and I'm sure the fat man who doesn't exist would come to fuck my mom. Every year she hires this guy to roam around our house, going "ho ho ho", then fucks my mom. He says "ho ho ho" instead of moaning. That's how I learned Santa wasn't real, by seeing a lanky man in the bed with my mom on Christmas morning.

I sighed. I contemplated whether or not to kill myself by jumping out the window and landing on an icicle. It could be an easy way to get out of life. I would never get to go through the struggles of potty training again. As a teen I could be free and never get to hear my mom hooking up with a random douche.

I closed my eyes. It was 10:00. Was I looking forward to the morning? No. Nothing about it I was looking forward to. My sister and her homophobic boyfriend, my mom and her hookup, my little brother, presents from the dollar store. It sucks massive uncircumcised  horse penis

"HO HO HO!" I heard right outside my door

I got out of my bed to open the door. In front of me stood a fake Santa "Yes?"

Santa patted my head "Go to sleep young one, or else you won't get your gifts"

I sighed "Okay, bye Santa"

He kept walking down the hall, peering into my mom's room. His mouth dropped.

"Come here sleigh boy" I heard my mom say

He did so, closing the door, yet not all the way. My little brother ran out of the room to go watch through the crack. He's 12, so naturally he's curious. He's also very uneducated about sex because he's homeschooled and my mom hasn't taught him jack shit about that stuff. All he knows is that there's a thing called sex that makes babies.

I closed my door and went back to my bed. I shut my eyes as I heard claps coming from two different rooms. One from my sister's and the other from my mom's. 

Idk why they have to be so loud. And idk why they have to obviously do it with their family in the house.

"You've been a naughty girl. You're getting a stalking full of coal" I heard the Santa say.

"Give it to me"

Moans echoed down the halls. It sounded like somebody was giving a round of applause in there. It was nice white noise to go to sleep to.

Jk it was pretty disturbing.

11:30

I opened my eyes. I felt the crust in the corners of my eyes. I took my finger and pulled them off. Then, I ate them.

The sound of a train outside echoed in my room. The train tracks were a half a mile away, but it sounded close. I was always told as a kid that I lived on "the other side of the tracks", where crime was committed and all that shit, but I had never experienced a train going off the tracks.

I threw on my snow boots and ran outside. My mom might be blowing that dude in her room, she wouldn't think twice about her stupid child. Her stupid child she pisses on daily. I'm her toilet. She makes me bathe in all the cum she has gathered from all her hook-ups. I end up smelling good after, though.