Chapter 10

I just realized how boring the chapter titles are :,)
AND HOLY CRAP TYSM FOR 1k READS!!!
———

I take a seat in the back of the class next to Fuyuhiko again.
Chisa starts teaching once the bell rings, meaning lunch was over. But not everyone was in class yet...

Fuyuhiko leaned over to me and whispered "Hey y/n where's your little boyfriend?"

I rolled my eyes and glared at him.
"I told you, he's not my boyfriend remember?"

"Yeah yeah whatever. But where the fuck is he?"
"Bitch I don't know I was with you!"

"Y/n! Fuyuhiko! Is there something you'd like to tell the class? If not then stop talking." Chisa scolded us. Fuyuhiko and I both scoffed and turned away.

Looks like I'm really taking his mannerisms.

The rest of school went on for what felt like hours, well probably because it was but you know. I found myself wanting to text Gundham and ask where he is.
I debated it for a while, but then I finally did.

Y/n: Heyyy dude where you at?

Nothing for 30 minutes.
I checked again.

Y/n: Heyyy dude where you at?
*Read at 2:30 pm*
Wait- that was almost 20 minutes ago! Why didn't he respond...?

I sat at my desk anxiously tapping my foot. It's not a big deal...but something feels wrong.

As if on cue, one of Gundham's hamsters- I mean devas, appeared at my desk.
It squeaked at me, indicating the classroom door.

"Ms Yukizome? Can I go to the bathroom please?"
"Yes but hurry back."

The hamster hid in my pocket as I slipped out the door.

"Where's your dad little cutie- er wait dad sounds weird doesn't it? Nevermind. Lead the way!"
I must really be losing my mind if I started talking to a hamster and letting it lead me from class.

The small creature squeaked as it jumped from my hands and ran away.
I was trying my best to keep up but someone stopped me.

"Hey! No running in the halls! That's detention-"

I sped past the moral compass
"Sorry! This is important!"

What a funny thing for me to say. How was I to know if this was important?

It just...is.

I followed the hamster outside. Where it lead me wasn't too far from Hope's peak , but it was fast enough for my legs to burn once I got there. I heard multiple voices.
One of them was familiar.
But all of them were angry.
———

Once again TYSM FOR 1k reads!!!
Sorry this ones kinda short but I promise I have a good plan for the next few chapters.