The Boy

I walk though the school gates, my slightly baggy top blowing in the breeze. My arms rapped around piles of books. I listen to "night changes" by one direction, I bow my head lowly not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Suddenly a pair of black nike shoes catch my eye. I look up to see the gleaming smile of April. She's wearing her black Nike top, and some Jean Shorts. She raps me in a warm embrace. "Hey hun" she says in a sweet voice. "Hey April" I say taking out my head phones, "where's Rose?" "Probably trying to squeeze though crowds of boys" she replies with a smirk. As if on cue Rose steps into view. She's wearing a white singlet, tight jeans and her favourite white converse, looking as perfect as perfect can be. She walks over to us and smiles, her teeth shinning. "Hey girls", we smile back at her "hey Rosie" me and April say in unison, "let's head to form class" I say, and just like that we were off.
_________________

We arrive at form just in time for the bell, we all take ours seats at the back (of course!) as our teacher starts talking I notice everyone zone out. Rose is texting, April is sleeping and me, well I'm staring out to space. Then the class door opens. I felt my mouth drop but instantly I closed it. A boy with dark brown, almost black hair stepped in the room. His chocolate eyes scanning the room and making a stop when he reached Rose. I notice rose blush as they stared at each other (which happened to be very rare for her since she got attention from boys 24/7) but his eyes moved away as the teacher with him spoke, "sorry to disturb you Sir but it looks like you have a new student" all the girls started giggling like 5 year olds. 'Jeez, fan-girling much' i thought, rolling my eyes. This boy was very attractive but I would never have a chance with him, let alone anyone so why bother? I glanced at April, she smirked. We both looked at Rose who was still staring at the boy. "Everyone I want you to listen up, I would like you all to welcome Hayden and make him feel comfortable. 'Mhmmm' I thought 'Hayden and Rose.. it fits'.

Btw guys, the boy is Dylan O'brien, so you understand what he looks like, also I added a photo in too so yeah.. Hope you are all liking, thanks for all reading means alot😊

-Holly💫