Boys, boys and more boys

APRIL'S POV

I was talking with Jackson for what felt like a good 20 mins before I realised that Hayden and Rose were in the water splashing around like a newly made couple. I smiled at the thought, Rose needed a good guy. Since the jerk Cameron cheated on her and used her she was never the same. "April.. April" Jackson said looking at me interrupting my thoughts. "Yes helloooo" I said in my slightly crazy voice " wanna go on a walk?" He asked sweetly winking at me. 'Gosh was he sexy' I thought. I stood up as a reply and we began walking, side by side.

ROSE'S POV

Me and Hayden had gotten too hot to sit in the sand for much longer so we raced down to the water. But before I did I noticed Becca sun bathing. 'Man shes beautiful' I thought to myself and smiled. She really was, she's was perfectly imperfect as I like to call it. I took my sun glasses off and raced in after Hayden. I splashed him like a kid, basically soaking him. He stood still for a moment and I though he was pissed off but he looked up and grinned at me. He ran straight towards me and tackled under the water managing to snake his arms around my waist. As he touched my skin I shivered, his hands were as soft as silk. I giggled as I noticed Jackson and April walking together. 'Cuties' I thought. Although I didn't quite noticed until I snapped out of my thoughts that Hayden's arms were still around my waist. I blushed a bit and I think he noticed because he laughed. He turned me around so we were facing each other. I looked into his chocolate like brown eyes. He was so perfect, anyone could see that. "Rose.." He mumbled my name softly and it made me blush more "Hayden.." I replied playing along. "Your so beautiful" he said looking at me, "nah your just saying that" I said brushing him off even though I knew he meant it, "no rose i mean it, you are beautiful and I know that we don't know each other that well and it seems silly that i feel this way-" I couldn't resist. I pulled him towards me placing my lips on his. He didn't realise it at first but then he kissed me back, putting his arms around my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist. We still kissed softly until what seemed like forever I pulled back looking at him "I know what you mean" I said cuddling my head into his warm chest.

APRIL'S POV

The sand burned my feet as we walked. "How's the boys hockey been?" I asked "good good yeah it's been fun, were all in shape and are like one but.." He drifted off looking towards the ocean, I looked too seeing Hayden and Rose kissing. I chuckled but switched back to Jackson, "but what?" I questioned. He paused for a moment, "you". I blushed like crazy, " um.. Me.. What about me?" I studder like a child, he laughed, God.. It was sexy. "You, it's not as good without you, I miss your face, I miss your prettyness, I just miss you April" he said taking my hand in his. "I have to say, girls hockey is no where near as active" I replied winking and grinning. He smirked and pulled me into his chest. I smiled and cuddled him. "I've been tryna tell you for ages jackson-" " trust me apricot, I have too" he said cutting me off and kissing my head. We heard a whistle from Hayden, so the moment was ruined but hey it was fine. "Last one back to Becca is a loser!" I yelled and ran off ahead of him, I could see him out of the corner of my eyes, catching up fast. I shrieked like a child, both of us puffing and laughing.

REBECCA'S POV

I woke up to screaming and yelling. I jumped up and yelled "whose hurt!?" I looked around, it was just the others running around like kids. I sighed and sat back down. "Hey Becca?" April and Rose called out. I got up and walked over to them "girls, how can I help" I said all teacher like. They laughed at me (as they always did) "we're thinking of having a bonfire here tonight and go home around 9?" Rose said as April nodded. "Sure why not!" I said jumping up and down. See I've never been to a bonfire and I've only heard story's of them so I was really up for it. "Oh and also my cousin Kendall is gonna join us to since he's staying at mine for the month" Jackson added from behind Aprils shoulder. "Oh cool! More boys" I said rolling my eyes. Everyone sat down and started talking so I lay back down and listened to the waves roll over.

Hey guys, so confusing chapter with all the Povs but I hope you all got it basically😜 btw my sister is writing a book based on the maze runner so please go and read it! It's called "found in the maze" and you can follow and find it on her page @janelle_kara1 also loads of romance in this to be honest but hey, fan girling can be done!💁 hope you all continue to read it means the world! Thanks guys,

-Holly💫