Best friends

KENDALLS POV

I sat next to Rebecca, her head in my lap. She was sound asleep, but she looked adorable. My thoughts drifted off to lily, I had broken up with her for Rebecca but I had no chance with her. She would never date a guy like me.. Or that's what I thought. A doctor walked up to me "her mother is in her room asleep if you would like to go in?" He smiled sadly "thank you but we will wait for the others" he nodded and walked away. I stroked Rebecca's head gently and kissed her head. 'Only if she knew' I thought sadly. I lay my head back on the wall and tried to drift of to sleep, but then I heard voices coming from the door. I opened one eye and saw Jackson and April, Rose and Hayden. They noticed me and both girls rushed past me, greeting me on the way to Rebecca, who was still sleeping. I walked up to Jackson and gave him a hug. He patted my back and then pulled away. "How long have you been here?" He questioned "a few hours I think" I said scratching my head. "What about Lily?" Jackson looked at me in a serious way "she is no more" I sighed looking at Rebecca who was now awake and hugging her friends.
_________________

REBECCAS POV

I woke up to someone shaking me, "Kendall stoppppp" i wined and opened my eyes to see April and Rose. "No it's not your love bird hun!" Rose exclaimed hugging me tightly, April joining us making a group hug. I hugged them back so tightly I thought I would suffocate them. "Where is she?" April drifted off as I shrugged in reply. "She's in her room" Kendall added on. "Well why don't we go and see her?" Rose said holding my hand. All I could do was nod. "We can take it from here, we will text you guys later?" April said looking at the boys. April took jackson away to quickly say something, as did Rose and Hayden. I stood next to Kendall and looked at him "thank y-you" my voice stuttered a bit. He pulled me into a hug and I buried my head into his chest. He was warm and cosy. He kissed the top of my head before letting go. "I'll always be here okay?" He said taking his hands in mine "okay" I smiled and he let go and walked towards the door with the other boys. My hands felt cold again without his touch, I sighed and heavily walked over to April and Rose. They both took my arms in theirs as we set off down the corridor.

We stopped outside mums room because I started shaking again. "Shushhh.. It's okay hun" April said rubbing up and down my arm gently "we will be here no matter what" Rose added on. I looked at them and smiled a grateful smile. We opened the door and walked into the silent room. Mum was hooked up into many machines that beeped consistently. Tears rolled down my cheeks again, I noticed both April and Rose crying quietly too. I wanted to wake her up but I knew I shouldn't "we need some rest" April said letting me go and seating herself down on a window seat which was next to mums bed. Rose looked at me and guided me to April who engulfed me into a hug, as soon as I sat down. April leaned against the wall, and I leaned against her, while Rose leaned against me. 'We are like dominos' I thought which made me chuckle quietly. I smiled at the thought of knowing I had the best friends. I held them tightly and let darkness take me.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but you know nothing like friendship☺️ hope your all still reading my book! Thanks for the 403 reads!! I'll keep updating! Thanks guys,

-Holly💫