Another delima

REBECCAS POV

The next day was peaceful, quiet. Mum had started to get treatment and it was all positive. Well, for the moment. She was happy, so I was too. April was out as usual seeing jackson but Rose stayed here since her little incident she didn't want to go out. Hayden was in and out seeing how she was. I sat on the window sill again reading my book, listening to the sound of the rush outside the door. 'What would it be like having to work in a hospital? Seeing all these people, some survive, and some die' I shivered at that thought. The door opened interrupting my thoughts, "Hayden she's fine!" I laughed and looked up, but it wasn't Hayden, 1 pair of blue and another pair of hazel eyes looked at me, "mum! Kendall!" I said jumping up to go assist her. "Bumped into this lad in the hallway" she said winking and at me and giving me a mischievous smile. I laughed and helped Kendall put her on her bed. Once she was settle I gave him a hug, he squeezed me tight, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Ahem" someone coughed, "shut up rose" I said rolling my eyes and pulling away, "how are you sleeping beauty?" I said sarcastically poking my tongue at her, she giggled and punched me playfully in return. I sat on the window sill and Kendall joined me. He put his arm around my shoulder and i snuggled my head into it. I picked up my book again and began reading. "How rude!" Mother said making me drop my book looking at her, "at least read to us!" She said smiling. Rose jumped onto the bed like a child, "please! No one has in years to me" she said as mum pulled her under the blankets like she was her baby. "fineeeee" I groaned and looked at Kendall, he just smiled and kissed my head, relaxing, waiting to listen. I sighed, "once apon a time..."
________________

APRILS POV

I came into the car park and breathed heavily. I had mascara all run down my face and my cheeks wet with tears. I got out of the car and took small shaky steps, heading towards the room. I had weird glances from people around me but Ignored them and kept walking, at a slow pace. Once I reached the room I was shaking like a leaf and couldn't get the image out of my head. I opened the door and saw everyone asleep. I tried to speak but nothing came out, so I shut the door and stood against it. I noticed Rose open her eyes and smile at me, "hey" she said quietly waking up more and then giving me and look of concern when she saw how awful I looked. I tried to speak again but my throat tightened up, me head started spinning. I suddenly felt dizzy, all of a sudden, I let darkness take me.
________________

FLASHBACK

APRILS POV

I was driving down the wind swept road listening to my music. I pulled up in Jacksons driveway. His house looked locked up which was weird since his car was outside. 'Probably watching movies' I chuckled to myself and knocked on the door. No answer, so I tried again louder. Still no answer. I tried pulling the handle but it was locked. I noticed the back gate was unlocked slightly so I went though. Everything was so silent and it gave me a cold feeling. I hesitantly walked around the corner. I could hear small giggles, 'strange I didn't know he has siblings' I questioned myself. The laughs were becoming louder and more clear. It was a female, sort of like mine. My heart began to thump, my throat tightening. I stopped and looked at the ground, took a deep breathe and continued on. As I walked around the corner I saw something I will never forget. My heart suddenly dropped and shattered into a million pieces. Hot Tears rushed out of my eyes and down my cheeks. There, sitting right in front of me was Jackson and some blonde headed barbie doll kissing, a lot. He looked like he was trying to pull away but I couldn't care less. There was a ball at my feet so I grabbed it and threw it as hard as I could. It hit the girl straight in the back of the head causing her to scream out in pain. The both turned around, she looked at me evily and started to cry. I looked at Jackson, he was trying to movie but the girl was pinning him down, he had guilt in his eyes. "Really Jackson, you choose this blonde headed barbie other than me?" I shook my head and laughed, tears streaming down my face. The girl looked at me like she was about to say something but I cut in "like you could do anything to me twig" I looked at Jackson who was now standing and coming closer to me. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATER! I HATE YOU!" I said angry and sadness boiling out "April i can explain plea-" "EXPLAIN WHAT!? THAT WHEN IM NOT AROUND IM NOT ENOUGH SO YOU HAD TO GET SOME SLEEZ TO COME?! IS THAT WHAT BECAUSE I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT! IM NOT THICKHEADED LIKE YOU!" I started walking away. Unfortunately Jackson followed so I started running, I could hear him behind me. I ran to my car and opened it "WERE SO OVER!" I yelled at him with all my might, "no please April I love-" "Save it dirtbag, you already broke us up" I said sassing him and getting in my car. I drove back fiercely. Jackson was crying which made me sad but I had no sorry bone for him anymore. I drove away as fast as I could. My heart was beating so fast, even though it was split into 2. I cried and cried. My mind filled with unanswered questions. I made my way back to the hospital. Not daring to look back.
___________________

JACKSONS POV

I watched April speed off. 'Why jackson did you have to get the girl over! You should have told her to leave when you had the chance!' I screamed to myself kicking the bush next to me. I screamed out in frustration as more tears came out. A pair of arms wrapped around my stomach from behind. "Come on she's gone, what a loser, let's have some fun" a sick voice whispered in my ear. I shoved The arms off me and turned around "don't you dare call my girlfriend a loser! She's more than you'll ever be!" She rolled her eyes at me" um haven't you noticed she just dumped you, your all mine now" she licked her lips. "NO! April loves me and I love her and i will get her back! So get out of my sight, no get out of my life I never want to see you again" I said staring down the girl. "Casey get lost" I repeated glaring at her. She smirked and laughed, "yeah we'll have fun with that-" "GET OUT" I yelled pushing her backwards. She looked at me and then slowly walked out laughing to herself. Once she was gone I walked inside and locked all the doors and went to my room. I sat in my bed as more tears trickled out. "I'm so sorry April, so so sorry" I said sobbing. I do love April I really do. That girl was in the way and I tried to get her away but she never did, I wish April knew that. I sat staring all the wall. I had to get April back. I would get her back. I loved her.

Hey guys, so more drama! Yes sad but hopefully it will get better😉😬 so I might write a maze runner book because I don't really know what to do with this book anymore but if you have ideas id love them! So I'll keep posting in weekends mostly since school😓 but thanks guys!

-Holly💫