2

(A/N: please excuse if you see some errors. i'm not a college student yet)

"good morning amity. got enough sleep?" skara asked. "yeah, did you definitely not think about that bartender?" boscha asked, her tone in a teasing manner.

amity growled and straightened herself as she took a sip of her coffee, extra shot. the three of them walked in their campus hallways, passing some students and such.

her eyes on high alert as she looks around for those familiar chocolate hues.

amity definitely did not stay up all night with luz swirling inside her mind. that's why she has an extra shot in her drink.

something is wrong with me, she thought.

"luz!!" amity snapped her head towards the sound of her name, realising it's only boscha playing with her. it took every bit of control amity has to not splash her hot coffee at her.

"luz!"

this time, it's not boscha. amity slowly turned her head where she heard the name. she saw three familiar figures in quadrangle.

she saw luz hugging willow with gus, she's wearing a purple and white hoodie split horizontally with black leggings and white soles.

for some reason, boscha isn't teasing or provoking amity for staring at luz in the distance. she wanted to look and see what made her shut up but she doesn't wanna take her eyes off luz.

"how did your thesis go?!" luz asked, "torture! had to pull two all nighter!" willow answered, wearily. luz patted her back, "at least you got a well deserved sleep."

"yeah, 4 hours."

"what?!"

"girl, you better some sleep before i knock your ass out!" luz gripped her willow's shoulders and shook her, luz deeply cares for her friends and they're well being.

sometimes a little aggressively.
but willow and gus knows she meant well.

"hey augustus!" a nasally voice, mattholomule. it's a long ass name, his parents probably hates him. gus let out a dragged out sigh before lazily turning around to look at him.

"what is it, matt?"

"catch this!" matt kissed his hand and blew it towards gus who looked interested. he decided to play along, gus opened his hand and closed it, pretending he caught the kiss.

then he threw it onto the ground and started stomping on it. the face on matt's face is priceless. luz and willow watched in amusement. 

mattholomule has been hitting on gus since 1st year of college, countless cheesy pickup lines, notes slipped under the dorm, all that jazz.

gus is certainly not interested. or in the dating thing in general.

"i already told you. i'm not interested. just find another one, please!" gus yelled before stomping off. matt felt a twinge of pain but he shook it off.