9

friday.

"get up loser! we're going out." boscha slammed the door open, amity quietly groans but is muffled as her face is in the pillow. boscha walked over to the blight's bed, snatched the blankets off her which made amity curl up into a ball.

boscha groaned "come on, let's get you outta here." she grabbed amity's shoulder but she swatted boscha's hands off. "stop it! stop badgering, stop hovering, stop worrying about me! i'm fine!" amity yelled as she sat up to glare at boscha.

boscha rose an eyebrow "amity, you know i care about you right?" amity scoffed "yeah right." she plopped her head back down to her pillow, facing the wall.

"don't get me wrong, i give mixed messages but seeing you like this hurts. are you just gonna spend your days here, sulking and not confronting your... whatever with luz?" boscha said, amity gripped her bed sheets tightly.

she doesn't wanna face luz. she doesn't wanna see her confused and hurt face, it'll tear her vulnerable heart even more.

boscha sat down at the edge of the bed and looked down at the ground "you like luz, don't you?"

"actually, let me rephrase that. you love luz, don't you?" a few moments of silence is heard between the two girls before amity quietly said;

"yes."

"then why do you insist on being a bedridden bitch when you can, instead, tell her that you love her. there's nothing hold you back."

"yes. there is." amity whispered.

"your status? please, this isn't high school anymore. college doesn't give two shits about your status, look at me, i'm dating a nerd. a cute one." boscha whispered the last part out.

amity sat up and to look at her "it's not that.. wait, what nerd?" boscha lightly chuckled as she rubbed the back of her neck. then amity recalled the question boscha asked when she came out of luz's dorm.

"no way..." boscha slowly nods "but this isn't about me! what's holding you back?" amity looks to the side, boscha slowly nods as she understood.

"well, fuck them then!" she stood up and dragged amity up to her feet. "they aren't here. you have, i don't know, 4 years to be in college. that's enough time for you and luz to form something."

oh, i haven't told her. have i...?

amity gripped boscha's wrist tightly while shaking then she embraced the girl. boscha lightly chuckled and hugged back "thank you..." amity whispered as she sniffled.

"no problem." then boscha pulled amity off her "now, go take a shower. you smell like wet garbage." amity lightly pushed boscha making the girl laugh.

"i'll wait outside." boscha walked out of the dorm, amity pressed her hands onto her face as she sighs onto it before dropping them to her sides.

"guess, i should shower..."