6

'dear amity-'

'hey amity-'

'mi cariño-'

"AAGGGHHH NO!" luz throws another crumpled paper to her now overflowing trash bin. she lets her head fall to her desk as she lets out a muffled groan.

luz has been trying to make a letter for amity but she doesn't wanna come off cringy, desperate or clingy. she just doesn't wanna look bad in front of her.

she wanted to ask willow and gus for advice but, she thinks willow will be against that since they made a promise of luz not going after the blight.

but, oopsie daisies. she fell for her. hard.

luz stood up from her chair and plopped down her bed next to king. "oh king, what am i gonna do?" she asked the sleeping dog. she lightly booped his nose before looking up to the ceiling.

can i just say it straight up? what if she says no? i mean, i wouldn't know if i don't try right? i'll probably tell her when i paint her.

oh shit... amity is my muse.

luz gripped her pillow then stuffed it onto her face and screamed onto it. she lowered the pillow as her face is in a new shade of red.

i have to paint amity, i never painted a real life person before..

should i tell her on that day? what if she's too shock and immediately turns me down? what if she'll hates me?

all these thoughts swirled and swarmed luz's head, giving her a headache. sighing, luz hugged her pillow, imagining it as amity, feeling her warmth as she scoops her.

amity continuously pace around her dorm, thinking about earlier morning. the voices of her siblings kept telling her to say what her heart is begging to say.

but her subconscious says; no, she probably have another love interest and i'm just getting the way, confusing her.

"AAAAHHHH!" she screamed and fell onto her bed as she roll around, ruining her neatly place bedding. amity covered her face as she felt her cheeks heat up.

the image of luz smiling is stuck in her head, her sleeping face- ugh, just everything!

amity has never been this starstruck before, or has ever been crazy over someone. something about luz separates her from other people, is it her upbeat attitude?

her smile that puts the sun to shame?

her voice matching the sweetness of honey?

okay, i'm being cheesy right now. amity giggled to herself, but all those things are true despite being terribly cheesy. amity grabbed the pillow above her head and sighed deeply onto it.

i wanna feel her again.

it's sunday night, luz brushed her curly hair, at least trying to make it seem neat. she fixed her uniform since tonight is extra busy since it's payday.

she walked over to king who's sleeping "i'm off to work king, don't cause too much trouble while i'm gone." luz kissed the dog's forehead before swinging her vest over her shoulder and went out of her dorm.

while walking, luz fixed her dress shirt's buttons then she noticed amity walking in front of her. then an idea came to luz's head, she smirked to herself at the thought.

"good evening, miss amity." luz said in a sultry tone. as luz walked passed amity, amity stopped in her tracks as she heard the other girl's voice.

luz kept walking, amity looked over her shoulder to see if luz spares a look at her tomato face but she's also red on her little stunt.

oh my fucking god... they both thought.