13

november went by pretty fast.

december is 'round the corner and the two lovers planned on spending their last few weeks together worthwhile before they come back home a day before christmas eve.

then a surprise came up, it's an early christmas gift.

"YOU AND MATT ARE TOGETHER?!" luz almost choked on her capri sun as willow exclaimed. gus timidly rubbed the back of his neck.

"w- well.. you guys told me to give him a chance.. so i did?" gus said, luz nods. she wipes the trail of capri sun running down the side of her mouth.

"that's good! great actually! so, how are you two coming along?"

"we- we're stable.. he's actually pretty sweet and respects my boundaries... aside him boasting about me around campus." gus covered his face as he blushes luz squealed and patted the boy's back.

"looks like you got a keeper." willow said.

"augustus!!" all three of them looked to see their lovers standing in the halls. mattholomule is waving at gus who shyly waved back.

boscha blew a flying kiss towards willow whom pretending to catch it, with her hand curled into ball. she took out a middle finger.

boscha made a over dramatic hurt face before throwing back a middle finger making willow lightly giggle.

luz looked at her girlfriend who's clutching some textbooks, she winked at amity and blew a kiss. amity blushed, she looked to the ground, thinking if she should kiss back.

amity kissed back, luz smiled as her lover is still not used to pda.

willow and gus looked at their best friend with a blank face. "might as well run ahead to kiss her, luz." willow teased. "s-shut up!" luz said.

then gus yelped as matt jumped on him, making him lie onto the grass with matt atop. "gimme kisses! it's been a long day!!" matt said as he tried to plant his lips onto gus'.

"n-no! not here!" gus said as he struggled to get the boy off him. boscha and amity walked up to them as well, boscha laid down onto willow's lap, looking up to admire her features.

"so squish." boscha pinched willow's cheek, then she took her glass and wore it on her. grinning, "how do i look?" boscha asked as she placed her hand under her chin.

"i can't see shit." willow said.

"babe!"

amity sat down in front of luz, still holding her textbooks tightly. luz patted her lap, signalling amity to sit on it. hesitantly, amity placed the textbooks down and slowly sat down on her girlfriend's lap.

"omph! there's my little ami!" luz hugged amity tightly, taking in her warmth. amity pursed her lips as her blush worsens, luz leaned against the tree and placed her chin onto the other girl's shoulders.