Chapter 1 - Trisha.

Everyone was at Ray Ray’s house, and he got a text from Star. It was 9:30pm, and she said that she was going to bring over 3 of her high school friends since Bahja and Babydoll were busy, and this made Ray Ray happy. He grinned at the text message, then glanced up at the boys. They were all watching football.

“Aye…Star said she’s bringing over some of her high school girls.” Ray Ray winked.

“Aww shit. Where the condoms at?” Princeton smiled as he rubbed his hands.

“Is that all y’all think about is sex?” Prodigy laughed.

“No…..”

“YES!” Roc said jumping in as everyone laughed. Ray Ray slowly stopped as he began to text her back.

“What time did they say that they’d be here?” Roc asked. “Around 10:00. No later than 11.”

At 10:20, Star walked through his door with 2 of her friends. One was caramel with short hair that was skinny, another one was thick and brown skinned with long weave, and the other friend hadn’t came in yet. All 3 of them had caught the boys by surprise, and their jaws dropped from their appearance. Princeton lifted up and took the caramel girl by her hands, and Prodigy lifted up and took the dark skinned girl by her hands.

“What’s your name?” Princeton smiled.

“Janet.”

“And what’s your name?” Prodigy asked in a soft tone as he kissed the dark skinned girl on the top of her hands.

“Moesha.”

“Nice to meet you Moesha. Along with you too, Janet!”

“So you just gone leave me hanging, huh Star?” Roc said. “You didn’t bring anybody for me?”

“Roc shutup!” Star barked. “And she’s waiting outside.”

“Mhmmm.” Roc said putting his hands together.

Suddenly, a heavy set girl walked into the house. She was mixed, had black hair, and was big. She had on jeans with a tight shirt, and the boys looked at her in shock when she walked in. Ray, Prince, and Prod all looked at each other, and started laughing silently at Roc. He had the fat girl of the bunch.

“And this is Trisha.” Star smiled as she looked at the boys.

“Big momma.” Ray Ray whispered, as Star smacked him in the back of the head.

“She’ll be your little date tonight Roc, so-“

“No…i’m not looking for any date tonight!” Roc smiled in a sarcastic way.

“But you just said-“

“NO! I didn’t say anything..” He said cutting her off.

Trisha smiled as she sat next to Roc, and everyone watched a movie. But as the lights turned off and the movies continued, the mood for the others turned from friendly, to sexual within 20 minutes. Roc looked at Ray Ray and Star, and seen them tongue kissing on the main couch. He looked over at Princeton and seen him kissing on Janet’s neck, and Moesha was laying in Prodigy’s lap.

Roc then glanced over at Trisha who was sitting next to him. She put her hand over his, and he clearly didn’t want to do anything sexual to her, so he slowly snatched his hand away from hers. He seen her give him a sad look, then her phone vibrated. He read the text that she opened, and the contact said: “Ex!” The text message read: “You fat bitch! You’re gonna stop keeping my daughter away from me. I better see Neveah tomorrow or I will take this to court.” She quickly closed her phone, and never looked back up. She was getting ready to cry because her leg was shaking, but Roc could tell that she was trying to hide it.