Chapter 23 - Disappeared.

Neveah gave the men a furious glare. She was still handcuffed to the bed, and the men were filling out house mortage that they were very close to affording, and they were talking amongst their breaths.

“So what did he do to Kylie?”

“She tried to fight back, and he shot her and threw her into the lake.” John mumbled.

Neveah heard their statements, and was enraged. She clenched her jaw, and looked up at the chain that kept her hands bound. She leaned up, and violently bit the small chains off of her wrists, freeing her hands. However, her ankles were still bound. She leaned forward, broke off her sharp heel, then threw it forward into Caden’s back.

“Aaaaaah fuck!” He yelled in agony as John and Danny turned her way.

Danny tried to run her way, but she kicked her ankles up, and nailed him in the face. John had grabbed his knife and threw it at her, slashing the left side of her face. Her face turned sharply to the side, and she broke off one of the bed handles while she spinned it around, and clocked him the head with it. She grabbed the knife, cut the duct tape off of her ankles, and sped out of the door, down to the hotel lobby, and into the streets with nothing but a gray jogging suit on. She didn’t even manage to grab her phone.

“Help me. Please!” Neveah shrieked as she ran crazily down the busy sidewalk. “Please!”

Meanwhile, Roc was still with Christa. They were still naked, and he was still on top of her. He laid in her chest and relaxed there, while Christa felt on and caressed his hair. They both were wondering why they’d just had sex in the first place.

Either way, they both liked what was going on.

“Roc..”

“Yeah?”

“Why did you come back here?” She said as she continued to rub on his head.

“I was thinking about the old years and..I kind of missed it.” Roc sighed.

“After all that I done to you, I can’t believe that you still like me.” Christa said. “I dont understand why, Roc. I just don’t.”

“I don’t know, Christa.” He laughed. “Maybe it’s just that….I don’t know.”

“It’s because you still got feelings for me. Don’t lie.”

“What about your husband?” Roc asked. “Do you feel guilty?”

Christa paused, sighed, then looked down at Roc.

“I’ve never felt so guilty in my life. He’s been my husband for 7 years I mean….I don’t know. I hurt him.”

“We couldn’t help ourselves..” He moaned.

“What about Jaida?”

“I told her that I was going over Prodigy’s house. She won’t suspect a thing.”

“Well, I guess we’ll both return back to our normal lives after this, huh?” Christa smiled. “Unless you wanna do it again?”

“Christa in all seriousness, I don’t think that we should do this again.” Roc said. “We’re hurting people in the process. Do you ever think about how they would feel if they found out about this? How your husband and child would feel if he just walked through the door?”

“He would be stunned. Stunned.” She responded as she nodded her head. “I agree with you. We shouldn’t do this again.”

But 2 days later, they winded up having sex again. Christa came over Roc’s house, and the same situation at Christa’s house happened all over. They just wore each other out, and their feelings for their long time companions were only blurring in the process. Both knew that this ‘friendship’ thing would start getting out of hand.