Chapter 12 - Fetus.

“So you want your revenge, huh?” Chad said in a sneaky tone.

“Yeah.”

“Alright. Let me set some things set up, and then i’ll call you back and let you know when to come over.”

“Okay cool.”

Roc hung up the phone, then thought about what he was doing. He was going with the man who abused Neveah, he was risking getting caught and being put in jail for life, and he didn’t care. His anger was too great.

He was about to commit his first murder. Chad on the other hand, was setting up a murder for another person.

“Wow. He really believes you.” Darius said shaking his head, watching tv, and smoking a blunt at his house.

“I’ve never felt so bad in my life, man.” Chad said shaking his head. “But her child is fine now.”

“What the hell do you mean ‘her child is fine now’?” Darius barked. “Her child is dead!”

Chad looked at him, closed his eyes, and took a deep sigh.

“I placed the blame on the second person who came in and killed my brother.” Chad said as he lit up a cigarette. “I found out from Mark that this person was the third gunman who was here. I don’t understand why these fools thought that they weren’t going to get caught.”

“These boys just don’t know.” Darius said shaking his head, and putting their masks, scarves, and guns into their bags.

“I didn’t think that the ‘dark powder’ thing would work on identification. But Christa really thought that I was black!”

“Mhm. Always taking it out on the black guy!” Darius laughed as he reloaded the guns. “You ready?”

“Yeah man. I’m ready.”

Roc got a call 45 minutes later, and Chad told him to come over. Roc picked Neveah up, and dropped her over her grandmothers house as he made his way over Chad’s. He arrived there almost an hour later, and Chad greeted him at the door. His house smelled like weed, and it wasn’t well put together. His house wasn’t dirty, but it also wasn’t clean. Roc sat on his couch, (which still had faded blood marks on it.) and looked at the two man. He was extremely nervous, but he was ready.

“Roc, this is Darius. Darius, this is Roc.” Chad said in a blunt tone.

“What up, man?” Roc said, shaking his hand.

“Sup. I’m sorry about what happened to your baby girl.” Darius said putting down his smoke, and shaking his hand back.

“Yeah. That’s what we’re all here for, right?” Chad said.

“Yeah.”

“Alright Roc. You’ve never killed anyone before, so i’m gonna need you to listen to these rules carefully, okay?” Chad said in a concerned tone. “One screw up, and your ass could be doing life in jail.”

“I’m all ears.”

“Okay. Here’s a picture of your daughters killer.” Chad said, handing him the picture. “What we’re gonna do is take Darius’s cousins car so that if somebody keeps track of our liscense plate, it’ll come back to someone else. We’re gonna put on these leather gloves, and these masks to hide our identity. When we barge in, we’re gonna bust his ass and bounce right out. If there’s anybody else there, you threaten their ass not to tell or that you’ll be coming back if they do. You got it?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright. We’re gonna leave at night.” Darius said. “Don’t answer any phone calls while we’re doing this until you get home. You don’t want the police to know that you were in the area of a murder. Okay?”