Chapter 11 - Imagery.

Christa’s eyes bulged at the doctor, and so did Roc’s. The words that she just heard, didn’t register in her head until seconds later. Her mother and father covered their mouths, and Chad’s heart was racing. As a person with having no heart, he couldn’t believe he killed a 6 month unborn baby. He wasn’t thinking when he shot Christa, but he was wanted to kill her and the baby. But now that this had to relish along with her survival, it shattered her world.

“I’ll leave you guys alone.” The doctor said walking out of the room, and shutting the door.

“Naaaaooooooooo!!” Christa wailed violently as she held onto her flat stomach, leaned forward, and carelessly cried as tears waterfalled down her face. “My baby! My baby….”

“Christa, everything’s gonna be alrigh-“

“Get out of my room, mom.” Christa said as she inhaled, and cried some more.

“Christa, me and your mother are trying-“

“Get the fuck out!” Christa screamed as she threw the glass of water next to her at the wall close to them. They jumped, and slowly walked out of the room.

Roc eyes began to fill up with tears as he leaned in, and hugged her hard. They both held each other and bawled their eyes out. Roc or Christa didn’t even get the chance to see their unborn child. They both wanted this baby, and she was taken away from them to soon. Chad had walked over to Christa, and hugged the both of them to hold into comfort.

“My baby. My poor little Kaylie.” Christa said silently as she inhaled hard from her crying. That was the name that she was going to give their child. “My baby..she’s gone. She’s gone. She’s gone.”

“We’ll have another one, baby.” Roc said wiping his tears, and wiping hers. “I promise we will.”

“But that was my first child!” She shouted. “I wanted my baby. I wanted her…I wanted her!”

“Christa. Listen to me.” Chad said. “How did that man look that shot you?”

“He was darkskinned, and he had on a mask. But I could still tell how he looked.” She sniffed.

“Roc you listen to me too.” Chad said in a serious tone. “That’s all the information I need from you, Christa. I guarantee I’ll find the killer of your child. I’ll let you guys know, and when I do, I’ll let you guys know if you want to turn him into the police, or if you want to get even. Alright?”

“Yeah.” Roc said in a depressing tone. “Thanks man.”

“Anytime.”

“I’m gonna go get Neveah from school. You go find him, Chad.” Roc said.

“I got you.”

Roc drove to Neveah’s school to pick her up. He walked into the school and seen that she was the last one there, meaning that he arrived a little late. When the teacher seen him, she could tell that he’d been crying a lot because of his droopy eyes. He looked down at Neveah, and she smiled at him. Roc however, didn’t smile back.

“Are you okay, sir?” The teacher said.

“No. I just found out some horrible news and….me and Christa’s baby passed away.”

“Oh my gosh. Did Christa survive the shooting?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m terribly sorry sir.” She said in a saddened tone. “Your baby is in a better place now.”

“Thanks, Miss.” Roc said picking up Neveah, wiping some more of his tears, and making his way towards the door.

“Woc sharoash cry?” Neveah said, looking at him in a concerned way.