Chapter 22 - Our Father.

“Oh my god. I-i’m about to Cu-“

Suddenly, he went quicker as his sperm filled up the condom. He threw in 3 more thrusts, leaned forward, and sighed out his orgasm. He pulled put of Kylie, took off the condom, and headed to the hotel bathroom.

All while Kylie laid there, knocked out cold.

“Are you done yet, Danny?!” Caden shouted.

“Yeah man hold on. Let me flush the condom. Damn!” He said from the bathroom as the sound of the toilet flushing drowned out his voice.

Neveah was beyond disgusted. She stayed up all night to make sure that none of the men attempted to touch her. She’d kept her head in the same position from night to day, she watched the men leave, then watched Kylie wake up slowly. She’d tried to get out of bed, when she squealed from the pain in her pelvic area.

However, she wasn’t going to call Roc yet.

“Kylie.” Neveah said throwing the covers off of her, and getting dressed.

“Yeah?”

“We’re leaving. Now.” Neveah demanded as she started packing her clothes. “Get dressed.”

“What? But w-“

“Those sick bastards raped you yesterday!” She shouted as she pointed towards the door. “I should’ve known that they wanted more than that from us. We’re teenagers!”

“But….but I was asleep…..”

“Danny drugged you then he had sex with you while you laid there knocked out. I watched the whole thing.”

“Well why didn’t you get him off of me?!” Kylie shouted.

“How was I supposed to attack him? There were gonna be 3 men against one!” Neveah snapped as she turned sharply towards her way. “Everytime I tell you something when i’m trying to help you out, you don’t have to bitch about everything. Don’t start this shit with me today, Kylie! Get dressed!”

Kylie jumped up and packed some of her things also. They packed within 5 minutes, then left out of the hotel room. Her and Neveah made the long walk to the strip club, to tell the manager that they needed money to fly back home. Neveah texted Roc and told him that she was fine, and he texted her back and said ‘okay’.

“Where are we going?” Kylie asked as she followed behind her sister.

“We’re going to get money from the boss, and see if we can fly back home.”

Meanwhile, Roc had woke up to a beautiful day. Neveah was safe, Jaida was at work, and he planned to cook her favorite meal for her. He got some pasta noodles, boiled them, and grilled some chicken for the alfredo. He’d also set a pot of pea’s for her because it was her favorite vegetable.

Suddenly, somebody knocked on the door and Roc answered it. It was Christa.

“Christa?” Roc said in a confused state. “Hey?”

“Umm…sorry for the unintentional arrival.” She said in an embarrassed tone. “I just uhh…wanted to catch up some more since yesterday. We haven’t talked in so long, and I was just hoping that we could catch up on some things. As friends!”

“I don’t mind.” Roc smiled. “What did you want to do? Hang out?”

“How about Buffalo wild wings? My treat?”

“No Christa.” He snarled. “MY treat. I don’t want to go out and have a woman pay for the meal.”

“Are you sure?”